"If something's worth doing, it's worth doing badly [...] Perfect is the enemy of good." I think this was said by a redditer Partorossa (saw this on a youtube video). I liked it and wrote it down.
Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing, and love people. The right people - the ones who really belong in your life - will come to you, and stay.
-
It's never too late to change the road you're on.
-
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
-
But just because you’re strong and resilient doesn’t mean you never need someone to be there for you, to take care of you.
-
You don’t gain anything from stressing. Remember that.
-
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
-
There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world because you realize there was so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on.
-
You are in charge of your own happiness; you don’t need to wait for other people’s permission to be happy.
-
Do you want to be happy? Let go of what’s gone, be grateful for what remains, and look forward to what is coming.
-
The moment you feel like you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment you absolutely and utterly have to walk away.
-
You will always be too much of something for someone: too big, too loud, too soft, too edgy. If you round out your edges, you lose your edge.
The moments I really felt the joy is when I've overcome something I was afraid of and I made it into my comfort zone. This is how we grow. I could be comfortable all my life just sitting here around doing my mechanic stuff every day on but you know, I've got that memory already why just not make new memories as well? LIFE REALLY STARTS AT THE END OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE!
The moments I really felt the joy is when I've overcome something I was afraid of and I made it into my comfort zone. This is how we grow. I could be comfortable all my life just sitting here around doing my mechanic stuff every day on but you know, I've got that memory already why just not make new memories as well? LIFE REALLY STARTS AT THE END OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE!
I would say that you need to expand your free comfort zone. Of course, we love to lie around, to be a little lazy, but we need to look for something that gives pleasure.
For example, this is how I found power loads suitable for me. I am not torn to power lifting, but I take such a weight with which I am comfortable. I adjusted my schedules to keep up with whatever I like. Why is it important? Because when you don't have time, you get nervous. When your load is more than you can handle, you have breakdowns. Conclusion? Look for what you like and do it.
Motivational Video 03/25/2017 - Video Art - 4 Replies Hi guys,
I tried something new..
I want to inspire people with this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x5FgMqi2Mc
To be continued..