You last visited: Today at 11:51
Advertisement
kiro is a fag
Discussion on kiro is a fag within the Quotes forum part of the Off-Topics category.
05/18/2009, 17:49
#1
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,329
Received Thanks: 759
kiro is a ***
Quote:
kiRo s sagt:
*wtf i can't enter my epvp account :|
Kitteh / Nils sagt:
*areN't you mod
kiRo s sagt:
*i am
*:-??
*but it says wrong pw
Kitteh / Nils sagt:
*well
*did u got hacked?
*talk to salo
*u got icq didn't yo
kiRo s sagt:
*ye but i forgot my username and pw lol
Kitteh / Nils sagt:
*just create a new
kiRo s sagt:
*i requested the pw in epvp
Kitteh / Nils sagt:
*ya
*do it like that
*am eating
kiRo s sagt:
*well no email sent to me ... ok
*ah nvm i forgot that i changed my username xD
Kitteh / Nils sagt:
****
*lol
kiRo s sagt:
*fu
kiro4kuro n me <_<
05/19/2009, 21:51
#2
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,438
Received Thanks: 1,823
selfowned
05/20/2009, 11:48
#3
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 279
Received Thanks: 158
05/22/2009, 01:15
#4
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,557
Received Thanks: 9,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Capuno
you 2
05/22/2009, 10:38
#5
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 912
Received Thanks: 188
I don't understand what you mean.
05/22/2009, 12:31
#6
elite*gold: 2
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 8,541
Received Thanks: 4,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by
BONU$PUNKT
I don't understand what you mean.
05/22/2009, 17:00
#7
elite*gold: 115
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9,390
Received Thanks: 12,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by
BONU$PUNKT
I don't understand what you mean.
05/22/2009, 17:07
#8
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 12,855
Received Thanks: 4,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by
BONU$PUNKT
I don't understand what you mean.
05/22/2009, 17:07
#9
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,329
Received Thanks: 759
Quote:
Originally Posted by
BONU$PUNKT
I don't understand what you mean.
05/22/2009, 17:10
#10
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 8,636
Received Thanks: 1,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by
BONU$PUNKT
I don't understand what you mean.
05/22/2009, 17:22
#11
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 12,369
Received Thanks: 2,168
05/22/2009, 17:32
#12
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,239
Received Thanks: 138
05/22/2009, 17:43
#13
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,557
Received Thanks: 9,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by
BONU$PUNKT
I don't understand what you mean.
05/22/2009, 17:46
#14
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,479
Received Thanks: 1,465
05/22/2009, 17:47
#15
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,239
Received Thanks: 138
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:53 .