Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Quotes
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i hate u

Discussion on i hate u within the Quotes forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old 06/24/2011, 09:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
Also ich finds auch garnicht Witzig. Man, da erzählt ein Pantomieme lustigeres obwohl r garnichts sagt!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I hate it!
04/26/2011 - Elsword - 11 Replies
the bar below the exp bar. dont know what its called but in elswordDE they called it "Willie" when that turned into 0.00% you won't able to go dungeons anymore. gosh! thats the part i dont like. i think the way to recharge it again is by waiting till 6:00 in the morning. isn't that a little sad to think. hm....
If you Hate ConteAzA ? and Kenwod you should hate me
08/21/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 24 Replies
if you hate them you betta hate me and that isnt smart but then again everyone but us three are idiots so go ahead:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm:
Don't You Hate
04/17/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
Dont you hate how you will have other pserver owners come onto your server, and attempt to recruit your players to go over to thier server. Prime example is keithbell1234 (MadFox) on the PhoenyxRysing server. He was attempting to recruit all day. I personally found it rather funny when i found out about him and did to him what we normally do to people who Advertise other servers on PR. Which is Ban him. Its called respect people. You wouldnt like us to come to your server and Advertise or...
Do you like me / Do you hate me
01/25/2009 - Off Topic - 135 Replies
A simple off topic game post if you like or hate the poster OVER you i dk if we have already like this if yes delete
Who hate me?
01/04/2009 - Off Topic - 36 Replies
Who hate me? :p?