I tried to search all offset from your software (version 2.4) for my elementclient but it's could not finished.
The error message is occurred at char name offset:"Subscript used with non-Array variable.(Line 20 in your autoIT code)"
My PW is Vietnamese, I'd like to give you file "elementclient.exe" in my server (vietnamese)
Because I can't upload this file to forum, so I uploaded it to mediafire.
Here is the Link to download this file :
This version is the newest version of PW
Could you pls help me to find all address in this file ?
thats nice idea, i think about that, but no only for CS quest but make bot for every daily quests, with little setting which quest u want from bot to do
it will be nice have bot for
WQ (taking a complete)
CS (taking and complete)
BH (only taking)
Roll Call (taking and complete it choose your reward)
Duty Badge (taking)
Chrono 1-4 (taking and complete with user define tactic for your class)
at this time i starting recode WQ bot to autoit because AHK is from me like language with "strange" syntax, so after work will be done i try to add other things
omarranimado: he probably talking about whole problem
-taking quest
-buying right stones (combine if needed)
-select from 10 NPCs and go talk (it depends on the last level number so lvl 81 have another NPC then 82)
-10 min waiting and report back
so its bigger problem that have NPC ID+name and xyz coords u need db for all of this + quest ID of course like in WQbot + much more for buing and combining stones, I hope it will not be difficult make that buying(send packet) and combine(take quest or send packet), i personaly dont look at that, but i start working when i recoded wq bot
cheers
Every time I try to download the files on page 1, my virus scan blocks due to a trojan in one of the compressed rar files?!? Anyone else having this problem?
It's a false positive due to the way the program creates a remote thread in the client to inject into one of the in-game functions. Nothing to worry about
ok got it downloaded, thank you for the advise on the problem.
But element client freezes when the bot starts and then closes down. I am assuming the "inject" process is not working as it recognises the player but fails to move to spot #1. Any thoughts please?
ok got it downloaded, thank you for the advise on the problem.
But element client freezes when the bot starts and then closes down. I am assuming the "inject" process is not working as it recognises the player but fails to move to spot #1. Any thoughts please?
I'm afraid I no longer support this bot, although some people have been nice enough to keep it up to date. You'd have to search through the last few pages for that though