Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect World Bot PWI-Prophet Bot Recoded

Discussion on Perfect World Bot PWI-Prophet Bot Recoded within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 01/27/2012, 06:15   #1486

elite*gold: 0
Prophets there Isoladon BR bot do you know?

He is also working to make the bot work on PWI

and also is not getting
Old 02/06/2012, 01:59   #1487

Alguem pode me ajudar, o bot nao lê meu char.
Old 02/06/2012, 09:35   #1488

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanzinhosk8 View Post
has a bug, my character is walking alone

tested in PWEK = Perfect World elite king doms

and also giving this one fought in the pc and walking alone

Help
maybe, you should set your home position.

BTW, thanks Prophet for release version 3.1.
Old 02/07/2012, 23:01   #1489

Quote:
Originally Posted by foryouall View Post
maybe, you should set your home position.

BTW, thanks Prophet for release version 3.1.
ve done this but it did not many results
now I'm playing PWBR

thanks for trying to help
Old 02/16/2012, 10:11   #1490

need help we got update in PWI bot doesnt work now anyone got offsets ?
Old 02/16/2012, 17:53   #1491

sory if bothering, just wanna ask, how to set my home position?
Old 02/16/2012, 18:15   #1492

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpaidi View Post
sory if bothering, just wanna ask, how to set my home position?
Here is the main tutorial guide:

Here is your question answered including screenshot. "hunting options"
Old 02/25/2012, 23:53   #1493

I am having issues with the new Prophet bot 3.0 after the updates i got the newest Prophet bot and it works fine when it comes to killing monsters and gathering items from the floor but it does not seem to recognize resource items. I was wonder how if there is a way to fix it yet?
Old 02/26/2012, 01:17   #1494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outcast3rd View Post
I am having issues with the new Prophet bot 3.0 after the updates i got the newest Prophet bot and it works fine when it comes to killing monsters and gathering items from the floor but it does not seem to recognize resource items. I was wonder how if there is a way to fix it yet?
please read some pages ago or better: go in the support board on prophet page
this question is so often asked...

--> <--
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2012, 03:21   #1495

Quote:
Originally Posted by amineurin View Post
please read some pages ago or better: go in the support board on prophet page
this question is so often asked...

--> <--
I had to change

ItemID_Offset=272
ItemSN_Offset=276
ItemName_Offset=360

apparently the new download of Prophet didnt have that
Old 03/06/2012, 13:05   #1496

Please Support Prophet in making bot for us!!
Old 03/07/2012, 02:20   #1497

the prophets stopped working on the bot, again.
read the text on the website:

dont missunderstand me, following text is only my poor opinion:
but its not the fault of the users....that there is not enough money earned.
wen much ppl know the bot and want to use it, the prophets stopped working on it and all seams like the bot dies...since they disapear.

so no wonder, ppl looking for another one and on this time...pgrind came up.

many weeks later, since ppl here in the board help each other finding the new offsets for the prophet bot and what to change in the source to get it working again, the prophets are back...for a short time.

now again, the end.
cant understand why...since the bot is ready and working.
only some fine tuning is missing and a cuple of ppl, like me, give hints or post source for this.
as i post the exp to genie source in there board...

i think the bot is much popular and by using the right market ways, it would sell himself alone.
learn from other bot coders, think about it and then start coding some functions to check payed users with online server.
do a fine tuning and sell him, if thats your goal.

but plz stop telling all fault is on user side, every medal has two sides.

and....last:
Quote:
$ 207.21 / 186000 raised
207 $ is better then nothing, i never earn money from my coding and code a lot.
next, if u get from every user as u wish 10$...186.000$ : 10$ = 18.600 Premium User
the goal was from beginning unreal.

pgrind cost 30$ and the coder came from a country, were 30$ is not much wen you go shopping.
as i say, the market way was wrong from the beginning...not really planed and more a dream, that is now splashed.

just my 50 cent on this toppic.
Old 03/07/2012, 05:30   #1498

My retort :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre_elvaro View Post
Please Support Prophet in making bot for us!!
Hell yeah dood thanks!

Now back to the serious stuff
@ amineurin :

Hi there my friend, this is Prophet 1. First off I would like to say that you do not have a poor opinion of this situation at all. As a matter of fact it gave me great incite into the true background workings of our project.

This project started as a learning tool for Prophet 2 and I. This forum is where we launched Prophet Bot. From the beginning this bot was designed with the intention to interact with the community. It quickly turned into a very demanding project that we were extremely pleased to fulfill.

I am extremely glad that you pointed out everything that you did in the order you did, once again it brought a new perspective on things. Looking at the sequence of events, (all of which are accurate) I now realize the demand and shock we put onto our users when we returned with a nice update and expected immediate reciprocation.

However, I would like to address the statement about it not being the users fault. First off, we would have kept updating the bot before the first leave of absence if our users would have supported us at all really. Second, When we transitioned from ElitePVPr's to our own domain, we were very upfront about the fact that this project would need support from the community.

Now with all of that being said, PGrind charged out of the gate and has probably received more support in one month then our bot did in 1 year. Even though ours was open source and had the potential of working on any server, which BTW PGrinds forum seems to have more active threads with issues pertaining to problems.

Over a year ago we released a video showing the users of Prophet Bot the possible capabilities and the coding we have ALREADY DONE (which if people havent ripped off our code and we have these features but NOBODY ELSE DOES, HMMMMMMM what does that tell you. You be the judge).
PGrind can barely heal, let alone buff, keep up with you, stay flying away from danger as well as multiple other character handling AI's that will work with a full party on a rail through a dungeon... If just 1/2 of our users donated $1 that would have been more then enough. Instead our users chose to not support us, then bitch at us when we stopped support and then go pay $30 for a bot that is a direct ripoff of ours...

So when you say its not the users fault I totally disagree. If we were supported from the get go as much as PGrind was, we would have made LEAPYEARS worth of development by now. We have the code personally for ourselves its pretty much buttoned up, needs a few GUI functions and then done. I think we did our part of showing the capabilities if we had received voluntary support, obviously nobody wanted it...

To address your idea to add functions for payment. It really is something that goes against everything that we believe in. We really only use free software and free information, except for our education which costs a ton. Quite a bit of our donations have gone back into re-donating to other developers for their FREE help with our website. We have also offered compensation to users that have helped us out and all except one has refused.

Knowing what we know now about the target audience, these ideals have slipped away. I currently am working on an authentication technique that will protect our software. Unfortunately this means that our work will no longer be open source and the community will learn very little from it. Also, another side effect will be, to keep sure that we receive payment we will have to keep the offsets internal and change encryption keys frequently as well as storing all information on our servers. This will take months worth of development that could have been spent focusing on the bot and really does not please us, but what other choice do we have?

Once again, I do not want you to think that I am badgering you in any way or trying to downgrade your opinion because your opinion is very articulate and I respect it. I will agree with the fact that the project was poorly executed to even sustain itself let alone put a crumb of food in our mouths. We currently are in development of a new program that will change the entire direction of our project and hopefully help us through college.

Once again, thank you for your post it got my gears a turnin . We hope to see everyone on the other side when we start the closed source project. I guess it is bittersweet, at least this new project will be from the ground up, ohhh yes FULLY RECODED and WAY better documentation. I hope there are no hard feelings and that we can come back with a great package. That will may even support more then one game? Hint hint...

Sincerely, Prophet 1
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2012, 20:25   #1499

aloha Prophet 1,
thanks for your long answer and the chance to see behind your project.

i really understand the frustration...you code long, use your brain and do something great.
and then what happend ?
we all know.

maybe some one remember the pwi-auction sniper i code.
no one is interested in this
but what should i say, i had fun coding it, god much help from interest07 and dumbfck.
save some millions buy using it, no need of any fame from ppl i dont know.

with your project, its a bit the same.
i think the problem is, u made something in a "underground" for "underground ppl" and hope they act like real men and donate.
were all cheaters here, so no wonder: you get cheated too.

hard to say and nothing personal.
so thats why other coders shield there bots and set up some stuff to protect them.
in fact none of them is really protected, the leechers must buy the bots.
all other can crack it and if they ever get in bad business with a real coder, there project goes faster down as they wish...since cracked versions came up.

the idea with your healing function was nice, i use it to code a extra tool for your bot to heal max. a complete squad.

for your stuff maybe you can use this:
Quote:
Func EPFOLLOWLEADER()
$LEADERID=$PlayerArray[0][0] ;player id to follow
Local $Read = _MemoryPointerRead($APP_BASE_ADDRESS, $PROCESS_INFORMATION, $OFFSET_ACTIONREAD3)
_MemoryPointerWrite($APP_BASE_ADDRESS, $PROCESS_INFORMATION, $OFFSET_ACTIONSETERROR, 0)
_MemoryPointerWrite($APP_BASE_ADDRESS, $PROCESS_INFORMATION, $OFFSET_ACTIONFOLLOW, $LEADERID)
_MemoryPointerWrite($APP_BASE_ADDRESS, $PROCESS_INFORMATION, $OFFSET_ACTIONWRITE, $Read[1])
_MemoryPointerWrite($APP_BASE_ADDRESS, $PROCESS_INFORMATION, $OFFSET_ACTIONFLAG, 1)
_MemoryPointerWrite($APP_BASE_ADDRESS, $PROCESS_INFORMATION, $OFFSET_ACTIONWRITE2, $Read[1])
EndFunc
source you can found here:

dont make the error much others make.
dont build to much in the bot, so you save time updating it and think about: what do the users need.

by looking in your source i see a lot unneeded stuff or stuff who is no more needed.
as example, why is it from interest to know bot´s skill points ?
mage, dex...or my spirit points.
you only have work updating those offsets.

reduce it more, so it work more faster and you have time saved on the updates.
if you like, i also can post here the rewritten source for the antiks, i too check wen bot run to a mob.

same for mats collecting, i rewrite it and end up in an extra tool.
a farmer only.

most ppl only want to lvl up, grind like hell for ingame coins.
mats dont sell ingame, since there a lot other ppl having shops with xxx tons of mats.

so dont give up, rewrite all and start the same again.
you cant invent the wheel twice.

i personal use your bot, recode stuff i like to see/work other and its working fine.
so you have all you need allready done, you only need to see the things from another side.

you also can look on rewritten bots like the turtle bot, from your source:

source is included here:

its wrong that pgrind has more support.
you have to be more in this board reading
not a single day were not a user aks for your bot and how to do this and that or help on other server.

pgrind has 1 topic, prophet bot much more.
also theres a lot support from users here, if not why then your bot run all the time fine, wen u vanished from the board ?

as i post the way to change the hardcoded action struct, martmor wrote a tutorial so every other user can use it quickly...
merkada, interest07 and dumbfck post the most offsets all needed.

its really a difference to code for fun or to earn money.
but plz dont think that cheaters will act as normal loyal customers.

so sit back ,scroll a bit in this board and see the interest and support i see on prophet bot.
then relax, ask yourself how to protect yourself.

as first thing i would like to do, if im you: change the webserver
its slow like hell.
keep the domain name, use a free hoster....like
its free, fast and has php.

take a look on this source or similar:

Quote:
Features:
*New* Limited Freeware Option Example
end user must register.
automated email notifications to developer.
trial period.
user license.
registration price.
registration reminder.
automated registration and acceptance of payment. ( your paypal account )
take a look on ready made exe protections or find a way to protect the exe for decompiler.
but i personal would not spend any time on this, since its worthless.
better get the pay or trial stuff working, use on every new version a different way to check for "payed user" and ban the rest.

the goal is...you can made the bot like this:
check if user has payed from mysql
send actual offsets to payed user on bot start (maybe crypted)
have a form inside the bot to get feedback, like bugs

and last...let there be a free bot with ground functions.
all other, like farming, healing make as payable adons.
so a user can select, if he like to get a full bot or only what he need.

any way, i wish you good luck on every project you start or recode

ps: did u ask google ?
search string pgrind = 55.100 results
search string prophet bot = 2.910.000 results
and anyway, a good competition is allways against another coder
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2012, 17:15   #1500

elite*gold: 20
Ugh, I knew this would come someday, so let's begin...

The following is primarily directed to Prophet1.

I would answer this in a bit more ordered fashion, but there is one thing I would like to say in before.

Quote:
...go pay $30 for a bot that is a direct ripoff of ours....
I lol'ed extremely hard at this. Now, I know that your bot was here first, and I have heard before that people think I copied from your bot, or whatever. No new accuse there.

But, explain. You had, i'd say, a good 75% of the source code done for you. Interest07 did the packets (which you copied 1:1 from his thread). You copied from Smurfit pretty directly (you even had or have, I didn't check new release, a line in your bot which read smurfit.ini), you used MHS code wherever possible. Dumbfck did the chat support for you. Shareen helped you.

What EXACTLY did you do on your own? Just asking, no need to flame around.

Next. You complain about not making cash. You see, at least in my opinion, making a bot free and opensource in the first place, then beeing astondished about the fact that you only make 200 bucks is, to be honest, a bit light headed. If you had commercial aspects in mind, why didn't you make it paid in the first place? Ohh... I guess I forgot you used Autoit. Well damn it.

Go ahead, make your bot commercial. I hope it pays out for you, because I am in the same situation as you are : in school, in dire need of money, I feel you there.

Quote:
...PGrind can barely heal, let alone buff, keep up with you,...
If you say so. I got many users that say otherwise, and are happy to use it. Everybody's own choice, if you don't like it, don't use it - pretty easy.

I hope you will recode in a compiled language. And I also hope we are done with this stupid flaming. It gets no party anywhere faster, we should concentrate on our jobs.

Cheers

Oh, and, keep spelling mistakes to yourself - english is not my native language.