Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect World Bot PWI-Prophet Bot Recoded

Discussion on Perfect World Bot PWI-Prophet Bot Recoded within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 08/23/2010, 22:06   #301

elite*gold: 0
Sorry if i interrupt the discussion, but today the bot suddently stop, and it is not the first time. I activated the Unfreeze, and minimized the game.. can anyone tell me why it stopped?
Ty
Old 08/23/2010, 23:30   #302

Nvm, found
Old 08/24/2010, 00:47   #303

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interest07 View Post
this would look like this on my screen once I've gotten to the right offset:

Most of the time the values will be error messages, so you know the quickly move on to the next offset. Sometimes it might look to be possibly correct values, then you just move a little, see if any values change as you'd expect. If not then you move on, if yes, yay you're there
This is the easiest way to find offsets rather quickly.
got the offset finally, that method is very useful to find a new offset if one offset is changed, we already knew the whereabout of the address and the scan range is shortened, only need to input a known value and scan a range of nearby offsets then the offset will be found

now I got my autofollow function back and hopefully works better, thanks again . My cleric will never leave my bot randomly now, I hope it also fixed the heal skill greyed out because I set my cleric to automaticly run this script in every 5 seconds. Have to try it myself the next time I set my bot
Old 08/24/2010, 04:55   #304

hey smurf what value did you use for the auto follow? and how about autoaim leaders target ?
Old 08/24/2010, 05:39   #305

Prophets, first excellent bot, really top notch. On the previous version, the bot waited to start picking until it reached the corpse. On the most current version it starts the pick process immediately. For some this may not be an issue, but to a ranged character, who may take 3-4 seconds to get to the corpse, this presents an issue. The next attack starts before the loot is picked. Also, if there happens to be a coin drop directly next to the character, it picks this and ignores the other drops from the most recent kill. If this is an error on my part, please let me know how i can fix it, if not I hope i helped to improve an already awesome tool.
Old 08/24/2010, 05:51   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by methose98 View Post
Prophets, first excellent bot, really top notch. On the previous version, the bot waited to start picking until it reached the corpse. On the most current version it starts the pick process immediately. For some this may not be an issue, but to a ranged character, who may take 3-4 seconds to get to the corpse, this presents an issue. The next attack starts before the loot is picked. Also, if there happens to be a coin drop directly next to the character, it picks this and ignores the other drops from the most recent kill. If this is an error on my part, please let me know how i can fix it, if not I hope i helped to improve an already awesome tool.
Looting ranged: I myself have never had this problem on my archer, but try increasing the loot time to 24, tell me if that helps.

Coins: The loot only presses the loot key for a selected amount of time. It does not control what its looting exactly, so not sure what to do. Just keep messing with the loot number till you find the right number.

Asaky
Old 08/24/2010, 08:36   #307

About the resting problem with my mana this is my battle history. The part that is red is the problem one, It seems once the hp goes to full it presses restore again for the mana so my char stands there without restoring for half an hour. As you can see it doesn't happen all the time with the blue restores

Restoring
Restoring
Killing Monster #4 ID:[2148534045]
Restoring
Killing Monster #3 ID:[2148534045]
Restoring
Killing Monster #2 ID:[2148534045]
Old 08/24/2010, 11:38   #308

does anyone know how to do SM 69 Wraith Gate ? my Assassin is still 79, but how come it can't enter SM69, the npc in front of the cave still have the shield icon but it's greyed out.
isn't SM69 still doable until 80 ?
Old 08/24/2010, 11:42   #309

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
does anyone know how to do SM 69 Wraith Gate ? my Assassin is still 79, but how come it can't enter SM69, the npc in front of the cave still have the shield icon but it's greyed out.
isn't SM69 still doable until 80 ?
Not sure, your better off asking ingame, on wc. This is not the right place unless its to contribute to the bot or to request help about the bot.
Old 08/24/2010, 12:18   #310

I did, but the atmosphere in PW indo is weird, only a few ppl know about anything in the game, even if they know, they tend to keep it to theirselves.

ok then, sorry for getting in your way, was just asking since not many ppl post anyway.
Old 08/24/2010, 12:20   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
I did, but the atmosphere in PW indo is weird, only a few ppl know about anything in the game, even if they know, they tend to keep it to theirselves.

ok then, sorry for getting in your way, was just asking since not many ppl post anyway.
Why not play int version? it seems more popular and open to communication.
Old 08/24/2010, 14:54   #312

askay - increasing the looting time to 25 and limiting the botting area more or less fixed the issue, although i prefer to let my bot roam a bit more.

Smurf - Wraithgate is soloable but not until you reach your first quest to do so. Snag a party with a higher lvl and you can enter. BTW at earlier lvls it would eat you alive anyway.
Old 08/24/2010, 15:04   #313

Quote:
askay - increasing the looting time to 25 and limiting the botting area more or less fixed the issue, although i prefer to let my bot roam a bit more.
That is good to hear.
Make sure to report any problems you may have, and if you encounter a problem but fix it tell us as-well, it will help us help the next guy if someone else asks.

Thank you.

asaky
Old 08/24/2010, 19:50   #314

Quote:
Increasing the looting time to 25 and limiting the botting area more or less fixed the issue, although i prefer to let my bot roam a bit more.
After some testing the looting for ranged classes did seem buggy.
Reason the bot is looting while walking to corpse is due to casting a spell when the monster is dead right before the bot moves to corpse. We will fix this next update.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2010, 03:32   #315

Quote:
Originally Posted by PW-Prophets View Post
After some testing the looting for ranged classes did seem buggy.
Reason the bot is looting while walking to corpse is due to casting a spell when the monster is dead right before the bot moves to corpse. We will fix this next update.
why dont u use lolkops item listing and picking func's?
u wouldnt have any of these problems at all, you wouldnt miss a drop, you could even filter what to loot and even range classes wouldn have any problems at all :-)