Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My game closes when I open aggrobot

Discussion on My game closes when I open aggrobot within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My game closes when I open aggrobot

Hello,

I'm on PerfectWorld France, private server, and when i launch any bot, the game closes :s

Anyone know why ?

Thx you for answers !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Game closes using VAC
04/26/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hello! I have had problems with the use of VAC, my game closes .. it always happens: s anyone know a way to solve this problem? Thank you! Kisses Translator by Google .. My English sucks
AggroBot v1.0
10/02/2009 - Perfect World - 70 Replies
Hello,heres a bot i programmed in autoit. <<<<<<<<<<<<& lt;<<<<AggroBotv0.2<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<<& lt;<<<<<<< Changelog: Added a pixel based autotarget bot. Change F9 to toggle start stop. Added emergency stop {End} fixed an auto buffing bug in v0.21 v0.23:Fixed some bugs,added mem tab which show some info,making an autopot next version.Note:Run element client be4 running this bot.
Need help with Aggrobot v2
12/01/2008 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
i myself am unfimliar with aggrobot and the instructions that came with it arent that specific so if someone could give me a link or tell me better instructions on how to use it please help me out :o i need help with basically setting up the bot to attack a certain creature, and setting the screen area thank you
agbot-auto closes i tried everythin its still closes
06/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
guys i'm realli sry to bother man, but i tried everythin i hav been readin almost all the thread everydae to hope there is a solution to my prob. i reinstall the bot and tried the srproxy , i jus cant figures wad went wrong the bot work perfect with my laptop but with tis laptop there is tis prob. i did everythin as per normal everythin went perfect but when i logged in the charac its either the bot don reacd my charac or it jus closes all the time.. i realli tried all i can but nth seems to...