Thanks for that man, Btw does the MHS Offset retreiver still work? or do you get the offsets manually?
And do you know how to find the unfreeze address, Yes I did read the tutorial on the other thread but I can't find the green code, the ones I did find didn't work.
Welcome, I find them manually with CE, but I've never looked into the unfreeze address, lemme try and find a tut and I'll post it up here when if I do.
Welcome, I find them manually with CE, but I've never looked into the unfreeze address, lemme try and find a tut and I'll post it up here when if I do.
Hey I figured it out, don't know what I was doing wrong. Maybe im just a noob.
Its 009d89dc btw. Hope it helps someone, I feel like a nub now... Maybe couse I am
All you really need to know how to find, is the base address. You can use MHS offset finder to find the others. But I can give you a tutorial if you really want to know how to do it manually.
All you really need to know how to find, is the base address. You can use MHS offset finder to find the others. But I can give you a tutorial if you really want to know how to do it manually.
The MHS Offset finder doesn't seem to find the base, but other ones seem fine. So you only have to find the base? If so I can find a tut for base. ^^ don't want to annoy you to much. thank you.
If you don't mind - could you post the offsets and base address for v337 of PWI?
Ive tried for about an hour and my base address is:
009D856C
it doesn't seem to work though :S
I'm really no good with this
EDIT:
Well i found that program by NTKID (many kudos to him) to find the offsets but it doesn't seem to want to get the base address.. PWI updated this morning anyway so it's now version 340
I'm going to try again to get the base address lol
CE failed at getting the base address the method in the main tutorial doesn't give a static green at the end.
I'm such a noob xD and i feel like i'm on my own here
offsets 35.1.4 05/13/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies new offsets for v35.1.4
i only needed to change the offset for the speed hack here is the new 008261EA
and wall hack 007970AE
workin fine for me on 2moons! have fun
for dek nothin changed but autopots im workin on it^^
New Offsets 08/18/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 28 Replies non-aggro:0053A30A
Auto-Pots:0052A05F
Speed:007BFFAA
Vac:004599BD
Map_Teleport:00550963
give a thank to \/xWx\/ for his tut!!!!
Offsets ? 07/13/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies Hi there,
I'have been trying to find out player gold and experience offsets for a while now without success.
I was just wondering if any of you found it yet.
pet offsets 09/09/2008 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 0 Replies can someone post the pw-i offsets for pets hp and pets loyl. please im working on a bot and my ce will not open the damn pross. thanks