Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need a Multi Client for PWI ( INTERNATIONAL )

Discussion on I need a Multi Client for PWI ( INTERNATIONAL ) within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need a Multi Client for PWI ( INTERNATIONAL )

guys i tried every1 in forum but they're not working so i need a basic program that changes its name or shows at its not opened to launcher so im waiting for ur helps.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2010, 07:05   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexias97 View Post
guys i tried every1 in forum but they're not working so i need a basic program that changes its name or shows at its not opened to launcher so im waiting for ur helps.
here. it's is a bot but no longer work on current version but the name changing is working for every version.
Direction:
For 2 account. open the game then open the program and click button "title".
For 3 account and above. change the name in the "change to" box (default is "The Gioi Hoan My") to some other name such as "pwi", "perfectword".... You can apply the first method for 3 account but it's kinda confusing. so if every window has a unique name is best
Attached Files
File Type: rar AutoTarget.rar (243.6 KB, 345 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/09/2010, 14:41   #3

And if u dont whant to use 3rd party programms just use ur client. It has a build in feature to change the window title. Simply start in dev mode and open console. In console type "d_title NewWindowTitle" it changes the title and yay u can start another client.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2010, 14:48   #4

double post sry
Old 02/11/2010, 05:36   #5

I use to use garnoo's but he has stopped updating his now. An old one im still using is here:

although the hassle is everytime you launch it, to launch it a next time you have to go to the element folder and delete a memo file... This one has worked for me after every update, which is the good part.
Old 03/02/2010, 22:01   #6

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwinter View Post
here. it's is a bot but no longer work on current version but the name changing is working for every version.
Direction:
For 2 account. open the game then open the program and click button "title".
For 3 account and above. change the name in the "change to" box (default is "The Gioi Hoan My") to some other name such as "pwi", "perfectword".... You can apply the first method for 3 account but it's kinda confusing. so if every window has a unique name is best
hi wild i hope this is really work on PWI i just need it for vending my other accnt. but nothing more like hacking or sum stuff... hihihi anyway THANK U! ((hugz))
Old 03/19/2010, 00:44   #7

mine works
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2010, 03:26   #8

Look through the stickys on the forums, they have a lot of useful things. Just open a client and click RenameIT, you can do this as many times as you want, just change the name in the 2nd box.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2010, 20:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElRodeo View Post
And if u dont whant to use 3rd party programms just use ur client. It has a build in feature to change the window title. Simply start in dev mode and open console. In console type "d_title NewWindowTitle" it changes the title and yay u can start another client.
How do you start in dev mode plz?
Old 07/20/2010, 20:04   #10

hellp guys
i need some help please :P
hmmm......... i wanna sign in PWI by using 2 accounts in the same PC
i have windows 7 and i have MultiWindow and that's dostn work ...
so.... any ideas :P
Old 07/21/2010, 03:07   #11

Cool

i made a little tool to create a shortcut on your desktop to run Perfect World in dev. mode so you can run more than one window+ open the console(german keys: SHIFT+ö/american keys: SHIFT+^)
Attached Files
File Type: rar PwStarter.rar (280.9 KB, 90 views)