Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PW VanillaBot

Discussion on PW VanillaBot within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 12/01/2013, 21:37   #31

elite*gold: 20
Update: Vending was reimplemented, with some fixes and a lot of improvements.

Enjoy!
Old 12/02/2013, 04:02   #32

elite*gold: 0
are already functioning in pw br?
Old 12/02/2013, 19:58   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suuzuki View Post
are already functioning in pw br?
Not yet, but its planned in a few weeks. See here:

Also: new version is out, this time with a lot more buffs than before.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------
Again a new version was released, today with PW BR support!
Also Vending now works in Lothranis and Momaganon maps.

Enjoy!
Old 12/04/2013, 12:43   #34

New version released, now with Pet support.

Enjoy!
Old 12/07/2013, 00:51   #35

Thx Vis, just purchased this after trial. The UI is a little better, and the speed is definitely improved, but I did like the stats tab from the original. I liked seeing how much gold/hr and exp/hr I farmed. Could you add that little script back plz.

Also, everything that is picked up now is automatically designated as [No] under the sell-item-rules section in Vending If you have it selected to pick up equipment, your inventory will be filled up and won't be sold unless you select each piece to yes, and as the mobs drop several random items it will take a long time killing each mob to change the drops from No to Yes. Can you add an option where every new item picked up in your inventory is automatically added to the sell list plz plz plz. Thank you for your great work on this project.
Old 12/07/2013, 09:27   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteNate View Post
Thx Vis, just purchased this after trial. The UI is a little better, and the speed is definitely improved, but I did like the stats tab from the original. I liked seeing how much gold/hr and exp/hr I farmed. Could you add that little script back plz.

Also, everything that is picked up now is automatically designated as [No] under the sell-item-rules section in Vending If you have it selected to pick up equipment, your inventory will be filled up and won't be sold unless you select each piece to yes, and as the mobs drop several random items it will take a long time killing each mob to change the drops from No to Yes. Can you add an option where every new item picked up in your inventory is automatically added to the sell list plz plz plz. Thank you for your great work on this project.
Hey,
stats will be implemented again soon, see here:

Good point about the sell rules, I put it on the above mentioned ToDo list.

Greetings
Old 12/08/2013, 11:05   #37

New version was released again, now with:
- Heal Health with Spell
- Heal Mana with Spell
- Return to Town on Death
- Stop Bot on Death

Enjoy!
Old 12/10/2013, 09:41   #38

can i open my character cleric with your bot to buff random players or random players name list ? just like what cleric doing at territory wars buffing. if can, will consider get your bot. xD
Old 12/10/2013, 12:54   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterkaikai View Post
can i open my character cleric with your bot to buff random players or random players name list ? just like what cleric doing at territory wars buffing. if can, will consider get your bot. xD
No sorry, that's not implemented (yet?).

Greetings

Edit: new version was released, now with:
- Reconnect
- Lucky Card(etc.) auto usage
- Sell Items default option
Old 12/13/2013, 22:55   #40

Comparasion beetween PGrind and Vanilla.

Pgrind goods:

Can Script
Can set spark on heal %
can set afterkill(good for oracles,but only for oracles for making money its useless)
Can set to use after X time(useless also? maybe for doing TT or something could be good,to farming its useless)
Can select mob by ID
Have a map to you have idea to radius and stuff.
Its easy to manage with multi accounts

Pgrind bads:

Does not have genie skills
Have a bug hows run away to radius(swoosh know this bug has been 2 years,but never fixed)
Takes to long to start
A lot handfull to set everytime you open a bot the options
Promess life time suport and lies force user to buy every 6 months
Never updates the bot

ALOT of problems,requesting and stuff and he just do not answer

Only 1 day for week to change the key,and if you miss some info another week.
Expensive
Have a crapiest UI,even prophet have a better UI.
Anybody can KS you with another bot(probably swoosh got KS by someone and disabled for everyone)
Too many things to set the bot,you easly waste 15minutes setting npc and stuff.
When bot updates you need to set all npcs again(this arent a problem because pgrind never update)
After you set, you have to add more itens to sell or not drop,because they get stucked on bag.
Pet bug: Constantly forget to heal the pet and they die,and veno die and you keeping losing farm.
Descent map cant be used(the lowest fly arent supported by the map)
If you log another client and forget hooked,you gona have to delet the profile and set everything again,or if you learn some skill before delet.
Got EASY stucked,you need to find a spot,and keep testing for like 2-3 days.
Got EASY moonwalk

Vanilla goods:

Have auto reconnect
UI unbelieve fast
Have automatic open autoluck
Fast to set.
Doesnt need attention because auto reconnect
Answer the forum EVERYDAY to anybody

Have a really fulltime support

"If you previously purchased a JD or FW Aria Bot on OrangeBots, please contact us via email (with your old orangebots username or paypal email address) and we will give you a free Bot on this site."
Easy to set,Fast to set,Easy to set what should be selled and stuff
Have Heal with spells.
Good support to pet
Less cpu usage then pgrind
Faster to set as pgrind
With the same settings,same everything,same gears , farms 25% more then pgrind,because the UI and box opens.
When sells ,they sell,complet the potions,repair(MORE FARM,less time wasted going back to apothecary everytime)

Vanilla bads:

Run away to radius(but they back, so isnt a problem)
havent ID selection
Havent script
Havent spark
Cant set what should pick or not.

OBS:Vanilla its under develoment , exist less then 2 months Pgrind exist has been 2 years
Old 12/20/2013, 19:08   #41

New version is out:
- Fixed KeyError when changing character while Bot is running
- Bot now always picks the closest item
- Fixed windows 8.1 start bug

Enjoy!
Old 02/02/2014, 22:11   #42

not update again?
Old 02/08/2014, 17:04   #43

I guess this bot isn't being maintained any longer. Suffice to check the official page forums to see users QQ about it. Having no news and a non-working commercial bot since 2 months, is a clear sign of a dead project.
Old 02/08/2014, 20:00   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by inCtrl View Post
I guess this bot isn't being maintained any longer. Suffice to check the official page forums to see users QQ about it. Having no news and a non-working commercial bot since 2 months, is a clear sign of a dead project.
As I wrote here near one year ago:

People, do not buy anything from internet users from who you do not know anything. You never found the person from who you buy. Not the country from the person. No information if the price is with or without tax, no information where the court country is. You paied to somebody from who you had no information about the identity.

It is the same as at an other bot which get here through the forums promoted for commercial sale. There are no informations too.

I learned in the elementar school to buy things only from person or firms from that I know an address, name and court place. As I do not knew these informations I did not bought the bots.
Old 02/08/2014, 20:11   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by inCtrl View Post
The Bot still works fine