Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

More than one bot at a time?

Discussion on More than one bot at a time? within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
More than one bot at a time?

Hello, Im new to PW and this site as well. You can see that from my posts...I just started playing a week or 2 ago and I love the bots. I tried to run a multi-client and it worked, but the zPW v 1.26 bot only can read the REAL element client to bot with. My question is simple...can you have more than one bot running on the same PC with multi-clients? Thanks everyone.
Old 07/13/2009, 16:59   #2

[Perfect_World_Base_Address_In_Decimal]
Application_Title=Element Client < ---- change window name here and SAVE
Base_Address=9941820
[Custom_32_Offsets_In_Decimal]
Target_OffSet=2760
MaxMP_OffSet=1176
MaxHP_OffSet=1172
MP_OffSet=1128
HP_OffSet=1124
Old 07/13/2009, 19:24   #3

1. Welcome to epvpers.

2. Question threads aren't allowed in the Exploits section of any forum section of the forums.

3. If you have a question about the bot or program you're using post those questions/comments in the thread of that bot/program and kindly wait for someone to reply. If no one replies in a long time maybe try again and word it differently. Or try reading the whole thread yourself. Alot of the time you can find the answer you're looking for has already been answered once or twice if not more....

4. If you want to run more than one bot I suggest you find smurfit's program he made here in the forums and his tut on how to use it and do some reading. And post any questions you have about any of it there in their respected forums and or locations.
Old 07/14/2009, 13:36   #4

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
no questions here

#closed
Closed Thread