I've been using this nitrocat version from the guy of zhyk.ru for a long time, but after the last pwi update it just doesn't log in anymore on the pwi servers.
Do you guys have any idea why it doesn't work? if it's the offsets, how do I change them internally?
Thanks in advance
PS: I use the portable version, but it's too heavy to upload it here.
Rage-Scape 723 Server - Working Grand Exchange - All skills working - Minigames - ETC 01/12/2015 - Runescape Private Server - 5 Replies Welcome to my brand new 723 server :) I have been working on this project for a few months now, hope you enjoy!
I have just started this server a few days ago, currently there are no staff :)
Website: Rage-Scape - Let the legend begin!
Minigames:
Fight Caves
Fight Kiln
Dominion Tower (All 5 Modes)
Crucible
Abel09 Working Professional Hack V2 (Working for all modes) (No errors + Lagg) 12/27/2011 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies Der Hack ist nicht von mir !
http://i55.tinypic.com/24defc1.jpg
This Hack is for All Modes !
Hello and Welcome to Abel09 Crossfire V2 Professional Hack. It is working for all Operative Systems with NO lagg!. I hope you enjoy it. Please Read the thread carefully before using the hack and replying back to the thread.
Note: