Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot

Discussion on Bot within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Bot

Hello... I'm searching for a bot for PWI. If anyone have any working, please, give me a link for it

The only working bot for me now its pGrind bot, I like it, but, i cant use it more than 1 hour... And I have no any way to pay for key. Please, help me
Old 02/12/2013, 23:12   #2

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2013, 01:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y4kuzi View Post
Not funny... I'm nor english speaking man (russian actualy )

Quote:
Originally Posted by davike View Post
This bot PW work only in 2013

You have any instructions how to set it? Becouse I get all time and when I'm writing there "Perfect World International" I get (it can't be true, cuz lvl 0 does not exists and im not seeker (sin49))
Old 02/14/2013, 02:29   #4

elite*gold: 20
You didn't really start that did you... why do you people never think?
Old 02/14/2013, 07:21   #5

You need the correct offsets, take a look here how you can get them:

Old 02/15/2013, 03:16   #6

I'm the same boat. I doubt anyone here will help you though. Its all either people trying to scam you or people trying to sell you stuff. Who would've thought the community for exploits and bots would be the ones that impede you from doing it.
Old 02/15/2013, 03:26   #7

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by eilox View Post
I'm the same boat. I doubt anyone here will help you though. Its all either people trying to scam you or people trying to sell you stuff. Who would've thought the community for exploits and bots would be the ones that impede you from doing it.
If you mean me with selling; I am not trying, people buy without me asking them to

Go and code your own bot, invest hundreds of hours that you will never get back, put the hard work in, and then release it for free, if that's what you want. Then face hundreds of people with "gimmeh plz" mentality and one shared family braincell who claim everything is a virus. And if you still think you want that, then check how long people who write bots for free normally support said bots. Maybe you'll be surprised.
Old 02/15/2013, 18:02   #8

Quote:
I'm the same boat. I doubt anyone here will help you though.
Topic "treasure map to information" alone holds and/or links to plenty of information to help you understand, build and run your own bot or, at the very least, get the free ones running.

Quote:
Its all either people trying to scam you or people trying to sell you stuff.
Try to read more than half of one topic before making conclusions.

That's like watching "news" and concluding that all people are either criminals, terrorists or movie stars.

Quote:
Who would've thought the community for exploits and bots would be the ones that impede you from doing it.
It is people like you that truly impede your self from doing anything, because you lack the patience and will to sit trough and get your self informed on the subject.

There is literary hours of reading material available here covering just about anything from simple to advance memory reading techniques down to network approach and 3D hooks, most examples heavily supported by sources in various languages and scripts.

Yet your logic seems to be that because there is so much information, there really isn't any information at all.
You are essentially standing in a library with room after room full of books and blaming librarian for not knowing how to read.

It's petty and downright insulting.

Yet unfortunately it doesn't end there does it...you also exhibit lack of common sense.

User davike has some 6 posts of which at least half are confirmed exploits posts. Confirmed by users of this forum that you claim do not provide help.

Why would you go and download anything he posted simply boggles the mind.

At some point you just have to give up and say to your self, "Oh well, we tried but this one is too stupid to keep. Best cut him off rations now and spend the rest of the money on a decent holiday".
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/18/2013, 21:39   #9

I can actually only advice the use of pGrind... Its price is affordable (other then other PAY bots I saw... believe me... there was that one bot who's team charged like 20€ a MONTH) and the results speak for themself. I am a loyal user of it and my over 10 million accumulated DQ points with a 2 R9 +10 chars and not a single ban since I use it, speak for themself. Prophet IS indeed a neat piece of Software, I must admit, but it does not work properly, even if u put in the right offsets.

Best Free Bot there was, was "sins" bot which was for almost all PWE games, but the developer couldnt have cared less about his users and updates came less and less frequent until there was no life sign of him whatsoever.

So my suggestion: Safe up some money on ur Bank Account, buy a pGrind Licence, and Bot safely. If you use another one (which are pretty stupid at times) u risk ur account.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2013, 00:24   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeomak View Post
I can actually only advice the use of pGrind... Its price is affordable (other then other PAY bots I saw... believe me... there was that one bot who's team charged like 20€ a MONTH) and the results speak for themself. I am a loyal user of it and my over 10 million accumulated DQ points with a 2 R9 +10 chars and not a single ban since I use it, speak for themself. Prophet IS indeed a neat piece of Software, I must admit, but it does not work properly, even if u put in the right offsets.

Best Free Bot there was, was "sins" bot which was for almost all PWE games, but the developer couldnt have cared less about his users and updates came less and less frequent until there was no life sign of him whatsoever.

So my suggestion: Safe up some money on ur Bank Account, buy a pGrind Licence, and Bot safely. If you use another one (which are pretty stupid at times) u risk ur account.
Or try code your own bot so you can get exactly what you want, updated when you want it. You will learn a lot about programming that you wouldn't learn by just following a random programming course. It's a lot of fun and it should be pretty easy to get something basic working with all the information available.

I'm guessing it's because the game is older now, but I'm really saddened by the lack of programmers or those that are attempting to learn it on these forums.
Old 02/20/2013, 00:39   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interest07 View Post
...but I'm really saddened by the lack of programmers or those that are attempting to learn it on these forums.
That is the Fault of the "no moderation" here and not yours or other great People like Dumbfck.
Cant count how often i start reading the Board from Page one.

Without this Board, i know nothing about the Game programing and some really great Tools from me would not excist.

Between all those stupid Questions, flame/money Wars and Virus **** are a lot Gems hidden to find for People, who want find Answers.

So i hope from Time to Time some of the great People here come back and answer some Questions again