Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some information about GM Tools

Discussion on Need some information about GM Tools within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need some information about GM Tools

Hello, just made one server to test some things out, I'm able to get the GM Tools (Control+G) working and the debug console Shift+~.

Now my question, I can create monsters with the monsters IDs here:

A good list, indeed, can create any of them, all them are working, but I'd like to know how to create NPC, the merchants and all that, the hands that explode at Holy Hall of Dusk (named "?"). And if possible, know how to create items in game, I need to know the command, or what I have to do, and a database of some useful IDs of GM Weapons/Armors.

Anyone have a good database for items and monsters or somewhere that I can learn about this? It's just a server I made to check things out, nothing illegal I hope, ^^.

Thank you!
Old 04/22/2009, 04:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
inferno amigo mio, invitame a tu server o dime como hacerlo xD