Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wicked Cat - Clientless cat shop bot

Discussion on Wicked Cat - Clientless cat shop bot within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Smile Wicked Cat - Clientless cat shop bot

Ladies and Gentlemen !

BuBucekTop (Vogel) and me proudly present our new product designed for automation of catshop trading.

!!! Warning !!! This is a draft document and it will be corrected/improved according to bot evolution.

Key features and benefits :
  • No PW client needed - indeed, our clientless bot does not require any client file or library.
  • Light as a feather in terms of resource consumption - running bot consumes ~0.02% CPU, 15~20 Mb RAM and 20Kbps bandwidth - thus allowing you to smoothly run 50+ bot instances.
  • Autoreconnect and auto shop deploy - bot will fight all your disconnects and each time revive like a Phoenix.
  • Banproof - bot emulates true legit behaviour (e.g. it will auto close catshop after it sold/bought all items from showcases)
  • Selling for 10kk banknotes supported - of course, if you have appropriate shop-extending item.
  • Bonus : with bot you can sell/buy items from single inventory slot - no more stack splitting.
Precautions :
  • Please don't try to sell or buy untradeable and/or bound items otherwise you could be reported.

How it works :

After you've downloaded and unpacked bot, at first run you will see about box with your HWID. Like this :

Wicked cat licensing model assumes purchase of one license per PC. However, you are not limited in number of simulteniousely running bot instances.

Once your cat shop bot is activated and running, you'll see this picture:

First - you need to create a new profile. To do so, click button "Create New" and you'll be prompted with this dialog

Now, enter your account's login and password, choose server and press "Go" :

Then, you'll be prompted to select a character from the list :

After successfull login, cat shop bot reads character's inventory from server and security lock countdown begins :

From this moment you can fill your showcases. It's easy - just choose items you want and press button buy or sell:

The button marked "*" allows you to set maximum number of items - available in choosen slot in case of sell or maximum stack size in case of buy.
then press OK and your item will be added to showcase.

Showcase in my case :

Finally, enter desired shop name, check needed checkboxes (they are all self-explanatory) and voila. Your cat shop starts to work for you.

Let us check how it looks in game ...

Truly legit.

All important (and even some debug info) events are mentioned on "Events log" page :

Deployment process

Sold 10 iron ore shots. And bought 20.

Short FAQ :

Q : Is it safe to use? Why do I need to enter my login information?
A : Yes, the bot is absolutely safe to use. It requires your login information, because it has to connect to the server with them. Your information is not leaked to third partys, nor to us. Anyway if You feel paranoid - test it with just-created lvl1 character.

Q : Will this get me banned?
A : Wicked Cat is written by professionals with much backround in the reversing and game hacking scene. It behaves the exact same way as an ingame cat shop would. You will not get banned by using it.

Q : Does this allow me to cheat or do things that I can not normally do ingame?
A : No. You have the same options as ingame. You cannot cheat with this - except that you have more ram and CPU free . You can NOT sell bound items using this.

Q : If I purchase, may I run the bot wherever I want?
A : Yes, and no. When you purchase, we need your hardware ID. This binds the bot to a certain computer. You can execute as many bots on that computer as you can handle, though.

Q: My server is not listed / I don't need all these foreign servers
A: You can open accompanying settings.ini file in notepad ane manually add/deit/remove server addresses.

Q: Whre can I find my Hardware ID ??
A: It's written in a first line in every log file

Q: Where's my log files located ?
A: They are all can be found in /logs/ folder.

Q: May I change item naming language according to my server ?
A: Yes. To do so open settings.ini with notepad and edit Country code=0 under [System] section with desired value :
0 = PWI, 1 = PW-PH, 2 = PW-RU, 3 = PW-FR, 4 = PW-DE, 5 = PW-CN, 6 = PW-BR, 7 = PW-JP
to be continued...
Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/21/2012, 08:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10/21/2012, 09:37   #3

nice idea, but i never put my account data in any other then the pw-client.
Old 10/21/2012, 09:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coinseller View Post
Nobody forces you to - but we do not care about anybody's account. Reliable money is not made by stealing accounts.

Cheers
Old 10/21/2012, 09:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coinseller View Post
What reason stops you from creating fresh level 1 character and use it for trading ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2012, 19:45   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuBucekTop View Post
What reason stops you from creating fresh level 1 character and use it for trading ?
i sell pack items only, worth some 100m.
so i dont want to do any risk with the stuff/money.

as i say, idea sound good.
but nothing for me at all.

maybe wen you explain more were the account data is stored, some ppl take a closer look to your new tool and the functions inside.
i just feel paranoid wen it comes to enter my account data, thats all.
Old 10/21/2012, 20:33   #7

If Swoosh had really wanted to destroy his months of work for just some accounts he would have done it a long time ago Coinseller. He's paying for his own forums, devoting large amounts of time to developing his bots, including this new release of a clientless catshop, and I'm sure he makes a decent amount of money from his work. So why in the world would he throw that all the way for a few accounts? It just doesn't make sense.

I reckon the database is used in such a way like forums are. Do you ask admins for your email/username/and or password if you forget it or need to reset them? No. They have no control over the database. The information you store via the HWID system is MD5 hashed, so the program owners have no way to access or recreate the information users enter into their program. The most owners are able to do afaik are enabling and disabling accounts.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/21/2012, 20:41   #8

We do not store any sort of user PW account login, be it encrytped, hashed or plaintext, on a server of ours. The only place where your login is saved after you entered it, is in your settings file. The login info never goes to our servers - it goes to PW's servers, HMAC MD5 hashed, the way the protocol specifies it.

And yeah - we are really not interested in any accounts. Hell, we have billions of coins in stock which we sell as a pastime, we simply do not care about your possessions enough to endanger our buisiness for it. Selling bots > selling accounts.

As always, if you do not trust it, don't use it - we can only tell you that it's harmless, rest is up to you. I blame nobody if they think this is unsafe - I just ask them to think about it for a minute if it's really logical.

Ohanas, you have my respect for rational thinking
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/24/2012, 15:52   #9

Perfect CatShop Bot!!! Thanks.
Old 10/25/2012, 18:36   #10

Win32/Packed.NoobyProtect.J

it detected as Win32/Packed.NoobyProtect.J by eset smartsecurity

i'm a newbie... please tell me why it detected like that?
Old 10/25/2012, 19:52   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliansian View Post
I trust the software from swoosh

But the question is why is the clientless catshop needed? A 3 year old PC can support 6 clients at once. And more clients I do not use as friends of me got banned as of multiclienting and they had only 3 clients online as shop (they did not played at the time while they got banned). So I would not use over 6 clients as it is possible that they dedect multi clienting by IP address.
Old 10/25/2012, 19:59   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliansian View Post

i'm a newbie... please tell me why it detected like that?
We employ Safengine as exe protector, which is written by Nooby and was formerly called NoobyProtect. Your antivirus didn't update names. It is just detecting the exe protector we use.

Cheers
Old 10/27/2012, 11:36   #13

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sᴡoosh View Post
We employ Safengine as exe protector, which is written by Nooby and was formerly called NoobyProtect. Your antivirus didn't update names. It is just detecting the exe protector we use.

Cheers
thanks for your information
Old 11/01/2012, 08:05   #14

add server

Closed - done
Old 11/02/2012, 10:39   #15

workin good so far
Thanks
1 User

Tags