Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me! How to find Quest Array?

Discussion on Help me! How to find Quest Array? within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Help me! How to find Quest Array?

In forum have a bot which can do quest of charater. But doesn't show the structure of array quest. Anyone can show me about that !? , please ! Thanks 4 reading!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
find the right code for array of bytes in flash game..
08/06/2011 - Facebook - 4 Replies
i want to know how the process of finding the right code of array of bytes in any flash game. thank you..
Trying to find array of bytes from address in WinHex
02/14/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hey guys so today I started playing with WinHex.. not really modifying anything because I've never used WinHex before.. but im wondering is there an easy way to maybe find an AoB from an address in WinHex? Like if I have an updated offset then I search for it and I can find the array.. but lets say I dont have the updated offset and I need an AoB from the address.. how do I find it if I have the old offset and how do I know how long the AoB is? Im trying to teach myself but I dont wanna mess...
how to find array of bytes from an existing adress?
01/25/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
hi! I have a question; how to find array of bytes from an existing adress? its a simple question I hope someone can tell me :)
How to find Array of Bytes?
10/03/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
What do i need to do to find the array of bytes for a hack? Winhex? CSV? Origanal code search? (if that what do is search it under?)
How to find an array of bytes?
09/28/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Well i wanna learn how to hack in CE n thinking how could u guys find an "array of bytes"? which later on ables u to come up with new address for specific hack. I did do a searching but too many links make my brain dizzy :p