I'm trying to make a bot and with the updates, I always have to look for the new sendpacket address, anyone can help me to make one regexp for sendpacket.
I suck with regexp =/
Why does everybody use regex? It's kind of slow searching whole client address space for matching patterns.
Matching byte patterns is a LOT faster from when I tested it. This can even be done on startup, only takes a few hundred ms on 32 matches - wheras regex takes 2-3 seconds. For one match.
type TSigData = record Data: array of byte; Signature: array of byte; Wildcard: byte; end;
type TSigQuerryResult = record Position: cardinal; Value: Cardinal; end;
The actual searching function :
PHP Code:
function TFWOffsetman.GetAddress(Sigdata: TSigData; Readlength: integer): TSigQuerryResult; var i, s, Value: Cardinal; begin result.Position := 0; for i := 0 to length(Sigdata.Data) -1 do begin s := 0; for s := 0 to length(Sigdata.Signature) - 1 do begin if (Sigdata.Data[i + s] <> Sigdata.Signature[s]) and (Sigdata.Signature[s] <> Sigdata.Wildcard) then break; end; if s = length(Sigdata.Signature) then begin result.Position := i;
setlength(Siggy.Signature, length(AutoRouteAddress)); Copymemory(@Siggy.Signature[0], @AutoRouteAddress[0], length(AutoRouteAddress)); Qresult := GetAddress(Siggy, 4); self.LoadedOffsets.AutoRouteAddress := Qresult.position //Physical position of matching pattern starting from 00 + length(AutoRouteAddress) //length of the pattern + $400000 + //Image base, almost always this Qresult.value // value of 4 bytes following signature + 4; // add the 4 bytes we left out for signature
Im trying to find offsets for a private server. This program finds something, but not even half of the adresses(as i understand i would need a different regex file for it).
Could anyone link me a guide, with which i can find the offsets? Preferably something simple, i was looking myself, but they seem quite complicated. So i wouldnt try unless i know they gonna work.
Here are Links to all informations like how to search, find and change them.
Yes.
I got a few offsets with different offset retrievers(never base adress, just HP/MP/unfreeze, etc),and tried to find whole sets by that. None of them worked.
I tried to find the offsets myself, and while i could find 1 or two, i have no idea what exactly it is, how do i find the rest etc, its too complex(i dont even know if i did find what i wanted, as i was following a guide not knowing what im doing).
Guess i can live without it, was just wondering if there is another way.
[Request] Offset finder 01/14/2012 - SRO Coding Corner - 11 Replies Lolkop had a tool for find the offsets of silkroad but it just gone away since his site has broken. Now I'm asking for you to upload it if you have.
Thank you in advance.
ps. Don't tell me to get them one by one with ollydbg :facepalm:
offset finder 09/05/2011 - General Coding - 1 Replies who know good offset finder tool.
I know onli cheat engine.
I need find example: hp/mp bar
www.t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdb7vEkgB8Q IYuROmdNO8WlFGLeiFFYoAMz1PtoejsoUtS6fgBXrFfw6P9
.
Or maybe are tut how find offset in game , without numbers?
Soz for bad english.
Addy Finder / detour finder * OPK/INVI/WTW* VIP addy 11/08/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies Addy Finder / detour finder * OPK/INVI/WTW* VIP addy
Bild ( addys weggemacht im bild ) gib mir doch einthx
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/9117/addyfinde r.png
download
Addy finder.zip