Hi,
I've tried with little success on getting two bots runing in unison. I have a blade master (which I intend to use for attacking, taking hits) and an Archer (doing damage once the BM starts tanking). Using Smurfit, I have made two separate PW windows where I run zPW on each seperately. However since i'm fairly new, im not entirely sure im doing this right. I have all my offsets right, set leader in Smurf, Enabled Leaderassist, and disabled autotarget for the ranger but it doesnt seem to be working. All I get is Smurf crashing with an error about "array varibles"...
Maybe im missing something... Can someone please give me detailed step by step instructions?
Thanks.
P.S. for solo-botting an archer, how many levels lower than yourself should mobs be?
EDIT: Now smurf just exits out all the time with "error: line1 exception non-array variable"
Hi,
I've tried with little success on getting two bots runing in unison. I have a blade master (which I intend to use for attacking, taking hits) and an Archer (doing damage once the BM starts tanking). Using Smurfit, I have made two separate PW windows where I run zPW on each seperately. However since i'm fairly new, im not entirely sure im doing this right. I have all my offsets right, set leader in Smurf, Enabled Leaderassist, and disabled autotarget for the ranger but it doesnt seem to be working. All I get is Smurf crashing with an error about "array varibles"...
Maybe im missing something... Can someone please give me detailed step by step instructions?
Thanks.
P.S. for solo-botting an archer, how many levels lower than yourself should mobs be?
EDIT: Now smurf just exits out all the time with "error: line1 exception non-array variable"
Your problems just same as me, when I push ctrl+w that eror will appear.
I'm just newbie n' my english is bad, so please help me
@Smurfin Ampun Bro.... bener2 Dewa banget da,... salut....
bro, Mau nanya, tentang Bot zPW v1.26, Setelah dia bunuh 1 momon, dia ga auto cari momon lagi, and malah diem.... itu kenapa ya? Tq
@Smurfin, Pertanyaan sebelumnya da kejawab...
Setelah di kutak katik ternyata permasalahannya ada di looting item, Pertama asya masukin angka 999, mgkn karena terlalu tinggi makanya scan momon jadi ga jalan... hehe...
Thank's yo kk Smurfin 4 Ilmunya
smurf mau tanya buat auto pot itu cara edit buat jalanin auto potnya gimana ya...soalnya kalo makek zpw 2 auto pot 2 jelas yang jalan 1 soalnya kalo di pencet insert yang jalan cuma 1 coba wa lihat pakek reshack ngak kebaca??ada yang tau cara rubah start di autopot -> press insert ->
aku coba edit di config-nya nama element client tetep aja yang kebaca kalo mencet insert cuma 1 :?
Wah sumpah kaga ngerti sama sekali cara heal petnya...
Knp dia heal terus"an ya kaga bisa detect pet HPnya...
Apa yang musti disetting sih ?
Udah sampe mabok ini pala, tolong pencerahan donk, kasih pake cara gampang ja jangan bebelat bebelit
Smurf 1.8 & PW-I Version 233 12/28/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 5 Replies Hello everyone ;)
Today I tried to Multibot with smurf and get a error :(
I use Smurf 1.8 and get the error "Line -1: Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable."
These exception come when my BM need a heal ;)
Does anyone else got the same error? Or know anyone a solution? :)
Smurf It Problem 10/24/2009 - Perfect World - 3 Replies Hello ive got a problem. my WF constantly heals the pet even though its pet tolerance (HP) never reach it. it heals constantly. ive checked the HP of my pet. :( sorry for my bad english
Smurf It Problem wF pet heal 10/23/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies Hello ive got a problem. my WF constantly heals the pet even though its pet tolerance (HP) never reach it. it heals constantly. ive checked the HP of my pet. sorry for my bad english
Smurf it .. 10/16/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 2 Replies how the hell do u delete it ? it dont work on LPW but it works on Deva..lol anyways i deleted the file but idk where to find it to fully delete it .. i like the zoom hack but it isnt lettin me turn jump hack off ;(