Near all is working. Thank you very much to everybody. Whats not working is if you have the flymode active. Then he switch always from flying to running and back. So there seems to be a offset wrong too. But if you remove the flymode and start flying manualy, then he keep flying.
If you have 3.0 Version you must change the action offsets in the exe file. If you have 3.1 Version you must change sendpacket and real base address in the exe file.
If you have 3.0 Version you must change the action offsets in the exe file. If you have 3.1 Version you must change sendpacket and real base address in the exe file.
Uhm.. to what value will i change the action offsets?
the bot working perfectly except for resting to gain HP/SP, it keeps standing up just after 1 second tries to sit down. Anyone also experience this?
THis is the offset btw:
[Perfect_World_Base_Address_In_Decimal]
Application_Title=Perfect world International
Base_Address=12124828
Real_Base_Address=12123084
Base_AddressFZ=12125964
Base_AddressEXP=12127736
SendPacket_Adress=6945216
Unfreeze_Address=12124220
ChatBase_Address=12143728
LastChat_Address=12143740
martmor, interesting thing, now bot working on 3.1 vers without fix.
I have fixed vers , and not fixed - they both seems working proper in the air and on the ground.
so you can turn fly modus on and he keep on fly modus? Then I have some offsets wrong Thank you for your information. Then I will take a look tomorrow. Thank you.
Update
Altivex, can you write me here a copy of your offsets please. I do not find any mistake at mine. lol
Aion Offset List ! 07/19/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 40 Replies hey,
here i'll want to share the aion offsets to you. i found some today and here they are :
enum AionPlayerOffsets
{
PlayerLife = 0x2F7EDDC8,
PlayerMana = 0x2F7EDDD0,
PlayerDP = Game.dll+8EDDD8, // thanks koelkast
PlayerX = 0x2F81FA40,
Prophet Bot Move to Corpse Offset 10/03/2011 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 3 Replies Good afternoon!
I am a Brazilian player of the PW server, use the Prophet Bot to put the function Move Corpse is not working, i wanted to see you with knowledge in Cheat Engine, you could give me a hint how to get this offset PWBR. :)
Current Offset List PWI v340 10/09/2010 - Perfect World - 5 Replies Since I was unable to find a Bot that did what I wanted, I made one. I am not sure if everyone is happy with the current bots here or if any are actually working. I have coded mine using AutoIT and may provide source to those who contribute.
The main question I have is: is there any need for another BoT currently?
MadHatter
Also, to consolidate some current Offsets for PWI v340, here ar
Unfreeze
Type: 4byte
Offset List 07/11/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 2 Replies I don't want to keep 2 lists updated and Arco doesn't want me hot linking.
Halls of Reflections - bug fix 12/09/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies Atthe moment there is a bug at the end of Halls of Reflections, you canīnot enter the ship without getting a disconnect , so you can not loot the last chest.
Only with a priestin your group or the buff food with which youget the mod "levetion" you can get on top of the ship and loot.
We lost the lot the firsttime because we didnīt knew that.
greetings