ok if somone can help me here, since prophetbot apparently stopped updating how to i actually update it using these values? do i copy/past it to the offsets ini or?
I only used this bot for the unfreeze and the pots ability, that was it, kinda annoying without it xD
yes change the current offsets and if you have the original prophet bot script then you must change the real base address and the sendpacket address in the exe file too.
ok i'm a total newb when it comes to changing codes... i dont think i have that, nor any exe file that i can edit, just the ini files. guess i'm just sol lol
Here is the link to a Tutorial how to change codes from AutoIT Software:
What you must change is depended on your version. At Version 3.0 you must change what on the other page is written. If you have version 3.1 Prophetbot original version you must change sendpacket and real base address, if you have the edited Version from Amineurin you must change only the offset file. If you have other Versions ???
Anyway man, I downloaded the 2shared one, replaced offsets and it's working.
Just hope my account stays safe
Works pretty well, but if you are grinding air mobs and set flymode on, with fly 2 escape set up(of course) it will keep turning flyer on and off, so... Will try to figure it out, its pretty annoying.
Also, should I set
$OFFSET_ACTIONFLAG[2] = 4168
to =4292 ?
I have already replaced Custom_Offsets.ini content with values posted by martmor (08-15-2012).
I was trying to change code on my own. Bot can read properly mine HP, MP etc., but it can't read parameters of my target. Also can't target mob automaticaly.
Could you give me any advice? What should i change?
Thank you for quick reply.
Unfortunately it still doesn't work for me. Same problem with reading mobs settings. Probably I have problems with offsets. Bot still can't recognize selected mob.
Yes.
Tommorow I will check once again if I have corrected all action offsets (almost sure it is not the problem, I have already checked it twice).
But it seems like it is not building mobs array or it is not able to recognize selected mob.
Aion Offset List ! 07/19/2014 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 40 Replies hey,
here i'll want to share the aion offsets to you. i found some today and here they are :
enum AionPlayerOffsets
{
PlayerLife = 0x2F7EDDC8,
PlayerMana = 0x2F7EDDD0,
PlayerDP = Game.dll+8EDDD8, // thanks koelkast
PlayerX = 0x2F81FA40,
Prophet Bot Move to Corpse Offset 10/03/2011 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 3 Replies Good afternoon!
I am a Brazilian player of the PW server, use the Prophet Bot to put the function Move Corpse is not working, i wanted to see you with knowledge in Cheat Engine, you could give me a hint how to get this offset PWBR. :)
Current Offset List PWI v340 10/09/2010 - Perfect World - 5 Replies Since I was unable to find a Bot that did what I wanted, I made one. I am not sure if everyone is happy with the current bots here or if any are actually working. I have coded mine using AutoIT and may provide source to those who contribute.
The main question I have is: is there any need for another BoT currently?
MadHatter
Also, to consolidate some current Offsets for PWI v340, here ar
Unfreeze
Type: 4byte
Offset List 07/11/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 2 Replies I don't want to keep 2 lists updated and Arco doesn't want me hot linking.
Halls of Reflections - bug fix 12/09/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies Atthe moment there is a bug at the end of Halls of Reflections, you canīnot enter the ship without getting a disconnect , so you can not loot the last chest.
Only with a priestin your group or the buff food with which youget the mod "levetion" you can get on top of the ship and loot.
We lost the lot the firsttime because we didnīt knew that.
greetings