Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MHS Offset Retriever

Discussion on MHS Offset Retriever within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 03/11/2011, 19:30   #106

elite*gold: 0
do not take max-hp anymore ''/
Old 03/12/2011, 11:46   #107

yes not the max hp .. will not give you base address ... anyone know pwi base address???
Old 01/08/2013, 21:22   #108

this doesn't work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
No0oB Offset Retriever
09/18/2012 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 74 Replies
i've made a little offset retriever and now i want your feedback's ^^ pls test it on other pw versions like pwph or pwbr because i can't download them ^^ i have tested it with pwi and pwmy-en and it works ^^ so i want to know if it works with others like ntkids MHS retriever :handsdown: *edit: ... ### Update 06.09.2010 01:04 ### new save format ^^ 1 file named Custom_Offsets.ini with the offsets in dec and 1 file named Custom_Offsets_Hex.ini with offsets in hex format
Question regarding MHS offset retriever
04/29/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Sorry to ask this question but i just want to ask wth is MHS executable and where can i get it? On the guide it says im suppose to put the ntKid next to the MHS executable but i can't find it :(
Re : how to find Hp offset mp offset etc
10/09/2008 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 0 Replies
how to find : HP_OffSet= MaxHP_OffSet= MP_OffSet= MaxMP_OffSet= with CE? coz i only know how to find base, we have tutorial, but not the offset part can anybody explain?
XXX.exe+Offset
02/17/2008 - General Coding - 0 Replies
hey bräuchte hilfe für die berechnung der einzelnen adressen/stellen wie hp, mana usw. Bin ein asm boon also hilfe ist erbetten. P.s. brauch kein hilfe zum suchen der adressen, sondern die berechnung übern pointer. danke im vorraus.
[Tool] Realtime server stats retriever (login trick)
10/22/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies
This little script shows stats of chosen server(stats=population) So you can login in few minutes with this tool It has autologin funcionality too - it can type your login info and then wait for free slots on server and login you automaticaly. This works for every server - just specifiy it in settings.ini(there is option for your acc info too) well... loading times are really long... this script DOES NOT send your id pw anywhere...