Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PwBr Pointer offsets 1.4.5

Discussion on PwBr Pointer offsets 1.4.5 within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile PwBr Pointer offsets 1.4.5

@english

I wonder if anyone has pointers and offsets pw br (Brazil) to give me. I am very grateful.

Thank you.

@Portugues br

gostaria de saber se alguem tem os pointers e offsets do pw br (brasil) ?

Old 12/16/2014, 23:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
me need too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PwBr pointer delphi
08/24/2011 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 2 Replies
Gente não consigo pegar um pointer de adderess no PwBr com delphi o Pid fica 16844 :S e se eu pego 1 adderess fixo não funciona fica milhões de números, alguém pode me ajudar ? @English People can not get a pointer to the adderess PwBr with Delphi is the Pid 16844: S and if I get a work is not fixed adderess million numbers, can anyone help me? @Russo Люди не могут получит& #1100; указате& #1083;ь на adderess PwBr с Delphi являетс& #1103; Pid 16844: S и если я получу работу не устанав& #1083;иваетс&# 1103; adderess...
Offsets PWBR
07/22/2011 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
offsets annyone got the offsets for perfect world brazil.:confused:
Minha lista de Offsets PWBR Genesis
07/21/2011 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 3 Replies
Bom, antes de mais nada quero deixar avisado que apenas mudar o offset do ultimo pointer(o que era feito antigamente)não funciona. A estrutura do char no pw mudou,assim como a de mobs e npcs antigamente era algo assim(em hexa): endereço_base_fixo+1C+20+offset_desejado ou endereço_base+20+offset_desejado agora ficou assim: endereço_base_fixo+1C+34+offset_desejado ou endereço_base+34+offset_desejado
need help getting mob pointer and offsets
12/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
well as the topic sais i wanna get the memory adresses to read mobdata like playerdata so far i found the adress for mobhp in the memory the adress changes with each mob so i've set a breakpoint in olly and got the offset 0x440 with that offset i got the pointer for that client u can c that here: http://silkroad-planet.de/Magic/mob_hp.jpg the mob was a movia(54hp) and the pointer was 0x9CE4E6C well now i'm able to get the data of that client for each mob i select...