Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SmurfIT!] 3in1

Discussion on [SmurfIT!] 3in1 within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/24/2008, 04:08   #61

elite*gold: 0
lol you're here already, yea the hacks in smurfIT all working on PW MY EN 25. I'm curious about trying smurfit on other PW region and since I have an old char in PW MY EN, I just tried it out and it's all good.
Old 12/24/2008, 06:09   #62

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
^

I guess that's the privilege of playing in Indo server, the gm/publisher won't bother with that as long as the game still prints money ^^)
That is very true specially here in PH, hackers never get banned the punsiment for hack is just ban for 1day lol. It is because hackers are the ones that buy all the gold in the gold trade, if there are no hackers the gold buying and consumption would be low and no one will load anymore because no one will buy them becauae only hacker cosume huge amounts of gold in the trade.
They will only start banning once it gets out of hand like the disconects hacks which almost all players are already jumphacking for books. lolol
Old 12/24/2008, 10:23   #63

ohh, I thought PW PH is also strict about hacking and botting. I think PW MY EN is the strictest of all, dunno if its for real because I only read it on some forum, they ever ban permanently 90+ char because of botting, maybe too many reports on him.

I also ever seen it myself the gm muted someone for 7 days because he was harassing gm badly in World chat, I'd rather be banned than muted lol. Also this morning I saw gm warned someone saying bad word when trying to find pw my en base address, could be a word filter bot but sounded like someone really know what's in the chat. Just wondering if they really monitor the game 24/7.
Old 12/24/2008, 19:14   #64

>_< smufin can u repost the
This is PW MY EN new setting :
Base Address=9672940 (in decimal), in hex=9398EC
Fly Offset=1600
Jump Offset=2844
Zoom Offset=2062
Target Offset=2604

for client 26 in MY EN?
Old 12/24/2008, 19:36   #65

^
it's still using the same setting, zZz you haven't tried it yourself, have you ? >.<

patch 26 is for christmas event in PW MY EN, unless it's a big update to the game I think the base address and the offsets will remain the same as the previous version.

just use that setting you posted above, that should still work.
Old 12/24/2008, 19:49   #66

Hmm i wonder if you know that once i use ur jump hack and to use it 2gtr with Kazpa wall hack it seems like both will not work at the same time@@

ok it seems like i have to on kazpa wall hack on my client 1st then only to urs den they both work fine 2gtr rather then ur's 1st maybe my pc problem only><
Old 12/24/2008, 20:26   #67

lol that's because there is already KaZpa's Wallhack built into Smurf IT! you should delete PWGTM.INI in SmurfIT's folder and reinput the base address. I stuffed in any available hacks I can find and given by other nice people sharing the hacks. So we only need to run one app and can use it together. Also in SmurfIT I put multiclient support, so no need to run multiple instances of the same hacks to make it work for other char if you use multi login.

you can switch between wintitles by pressing Ctrl-1 /2/3/4/5, But you have to input the wintitles first in SmurfIT.ini if you're going to use it for multiclients and rename them accordingly.

the apps (SmurfIT and KaZpa's Wallhack) using the same compiler (AutoIT), so if one app using the same hotkey, only one will respond (which is run first).
Old 12/25/2008, 05:05   #68

ok so basically just on yours and it has jump,zoom,wall hack and so on?

btw ur client can only hold on to 5? what if i wanna hold on to 6 of them at one go?

edit ok everything fine now i dont how to make more den 1 client@@
and the zoom hack i still dont understand hw do i use it
Old 12/25/2008, 10:19   #69

yea, because I'm playing 4 chars and preparing the clients and also all hacks to each will take times.

If you're playing 6, you should have the smurfIT.ini file open and change any of the 5 available slots to this sixth wintitle and save, reswitch to that slot and it will activate all hacks to this sixth wintitle. So it take turns with other one client because it doesnt have its own slot.

Press alt-z to use zoomhack, it'll zoom to far view. Closest view value is 0, furthest view value by default is 16640, so the script will zoom further if you input any number bigger than 16640. Observe the zoom value monitor when you scroll up/down to learn its behaviour. Scroll up after alt-z will revert to default, but scroll down after alt-z will zoom in.
Old 12/25/2008, 20:10   #70

Quote:
yea, because I'm playing 4 chars and preparing the clients and also all hacks to each will take times.

If you're playing 6, you should have the smurfIT.ini file open and change any of the 5 available slots to this sixth wintitle and save, reswitch to that slot and it will activate all hacks to this sixth wintitle. So it take turns with other one client because it doesnt have its own slot.

Press alt-z to use zoomhack, it'll zoom to far view. Closest view value is 0, furthest view value by default is 16640, so the script will zoom further if you input any number bigger than 16640. Observe the zoom value monitor when you scroll up/down to learn its behaviour. Scroll up after alt-z will revert to default, but scroll down after alt-z will zoom in.
Hmm i was wondering right if you can make the zoom into easier way? as in we just scrol and it will go further and revert in our own control rather den the numberings?
Old 12/25/2008, 20:29   #71

sorry no because my programming skill is very limited. I have the logic in mind but I dunno how to tell the compiler to do that lol.

-edit-
updated to 1.5
Old 12/26/2008, 04:34   #72

Quote:
sorry no because my programming skill is very limited. I have the logic in mind but I dunno how to tell the compiler to do that lol.

-edit-
updated to 1.5
i see its ok then any way thanks for the good job and do i need to update it to version 1.5 anything new and so on?
Old 12/26/2008, 09:38   #73

thx... nice posting
Old 12/26/2008, 10:16   #74

tks ^^

@Jigoku, its up to you, v1.5 added EP functionality only. if you have EP char then you should use 1.5.
Old 12/26/2008, 13:39   #75

thanks for this =)

got 3 questions though:
how to bypass launcher? open many ID with launcher takes forever

the zoom can be made that you can scoll out to far distance with wheel? its easier to than hotkey imo
it can open many more than 5 ID easily, but how to use those too?
add window name6=element client6 to .ini alone doesnt help, also got no option to make hotkey for that
Closed Thread