Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SmurfIT!] 3in1

Discussion on [SmurfIT!] 3in1 within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/07/2009, 05:38   #496

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
yea but at that time, i have no intention to share at all lol, i just poured out all i have because i thought i was done in this server.

The spot isn't giving good amount of exp though because the mobs are dark green colored already, but the gold earned there is the most i can get compared to other spots i've tried so far because the 6 mobs are not spawned too far, only in 10 radius with zpw bot can reach them all, other places are around 15-20 radius. It's ok though, I was leaving anyway.

tks btw for the info, i'll check it right away ^^)
We pretty much have the same dilemma. The spot I'm at now provides good drops, but the EXP gained is getting lower and lower. It comes down to the question, "Am I botting for drops/gold or EXP?"

I didn't care for drops the first time I botted. All I wanted was to level up quickly. Now with the wealth I've gained I'm pretty much confused.
Old 03/08/2009, 04:58   #497

hi all i have a lvl83 archer on santuray server with 30gold over 1mill coin bank and inv full worth around 5mill coin all gear is top of the rang for a lvl 83 and upgraded to +3 i want to sell it for around $450 send email to if your interested
Old 03/09/2009, 04:21   #498

any one else having problem with the ifollow features? after heals/buffs the healer instead runs away from the leader altho i think its suppose to auto follow him..hence iFollow. the bot runs fine for me other then that, autoheals, responds to spamkeys, and buffs. just doesnt follow me correctly.let me know if im doing something wrong. thanks
Old 03/09/2009, 05:52   #499

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusioncal View Post
We pretty much have the same dilemma. The spot I'm at now provides good drops, but the EXP gained is getting lower and lower. It comes down to the question, "Am I botting for drops/gold or EXP?"

I didn't care for drops the first time I botted. All I wanted was to level up quickly. Now with the wealth I've gained I'm pretty much confused.
lol yea, lucky you with only one char to spend the gold for. With four chars the gold never quite piles up

btw you should buy a vulpine, looks good and faster speed, or maybe you already did ^^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shezzy View Post
any one else having problem with the ifollow features? after heals/buffs the healer instead runs away from the leader altho i think its suppose to auto follow him..hence iFollow. the bot runs fine for me other then that, autoheals, responds to spamkeys, and buffs. just doesnt follow me correctly.let me know if im doing something wrong. thanks
that could happen if you use custom resolution because the script might miss clicking at the right spot, try using one in the res list or adjust your custom res so the click can find its right spot.
Old 03/09/2009, 10:08   #500

is there any updated wall hack? seems not to work in our latest version shenwu client. just want to ask where can we find the base address, coz the base address 009266EC in the PW PH seems not to work anymore after the shenwu patch
Old 03/09/2009, 13:59   #501

elite*gold: 20
in version 50+ like INT version and others they the GM already fixed it something to do with the collision with wall and objects so WH is doomed enjoy the wall before u get to patch 50+... WH only work version 50+ below.

but... umm nevermind lol
Old 03/09/2009, 15:19   #502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post

that could happen if you use custom resolution because the script might miss clicking at the right spot, try using one in the res list or adjust your custom res so the click can find its right spot.
I normally use the PWs i run, a barb and a cleric in windowed mode @ 800x600. mean while my native screen resolution is 1024x768. the auto follow feature ( and alt-w) doesnt work atm. ive tried changing the resolutions to all be the same (not windowed) and it throw a error and removes my barb instance of PW. is there any combo of resolutions that i can still use windowed and the following feature still works? thanks
Old 03/09/2009, 15:24   #503

try pressing alt-w while you're active in ep window and see if the script will target whichever client you set as 'leader' , auto right click on it , then auto click [follow]. Do it several times if the clicking goes too fast.
Old 03/09/2009, 15:26   #504

if i hit alt-w with the ep client up it will select the leader but just go running in other direction
Old 03/09/2009, 15:36   #505

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by chnavile View Post
is there any updated wall hack? seems not to work in our latest version shenwu client. just want to ask where can we find the base address, coz the base address 009266EC in the PW PH seems not to work anymore after the shenwu patch
even if u find it, it will not work because the collision (in game phyiscs it is a rule or something that controls wether you pass through or not throught a barrier) that collision thing was fixed in the patch so no more WallHack! unless u find another way which there is probably but why would we tell it?
Old 03/09/2009, 15:49   #506

yea, someone mentioned it a while back about a collision detection thing stuffed in with v50 in KaZpa's thread, hope we won't get patched to 50 soon in pw indo server coz that'll make cave drops soar.

@shezzy : sorry, not quite sure what's wrong then because i just tried using 800x600 and 640x480 and i can order ep to follow leader with alt-w
Old 03/09/2009, 15:58   #507

well it seems if i set my resolution to 800x600 it works (unwindowed) for ifollow but the alt-w still doesnt seem right. i really dislike playing unwindowed being i have to chars and hate to see windows being switched while im trying to fight on the leader. is there any resolution it will work with while being windowed?
Old 03/09/2009, 16:02   #508

actually it's tested to work for window mode because i always play it in window mode.
Old 03/09/2009, 16:07   #509

well is the windows always positioned a certain way in your screen? i guess u play native resolution 1024x768 and 2x windowed 800x600? what about 16:9 mode?
Old 03/09/2009, 16:11   #510

just got it to work, i put my native resolution to 1152x864 and am running two 1024x768 windowed instances of the game. thanks for the quick help^^
Closed Thread