Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PWI - Catshop Sniper

Discussion on PWI - Catshop Sniper within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 05/30/2012, 19:41   #46

elite*gold: 0
Dude, i hope u can D= make this for Archorsaur server T_T, great work btw!
Old 06/01/2012, 19:23   #47

removed...
Old 06/09/2012, 19:15   #48

Missing Items

I've noticed you are missing all the new Morai spell books available from the new Advanced Endless Universe reward box.

Either that or no cat shops are selling any.
Old 06/09/2012, 19:59   #49

if there is a item missing, it means no one sell it at the moment.
im a bit lazy with updating and/or working on the bot, the weather is to good to sit before computer
Old 06/21/2012, 13:32   #50

this project ends it public viewing stage, thanks all ppl for there visits since the last 70 days
it was a pleasure for me to see, how much ppl and from were all over the world visited my page.
some time from places i never heared before.

you can get a lifetime premium account for 5 euro/dollar.
the page updates now every 1 hour a day.
depending on the amount of premium user i added the needed servers, like raging-tide, Harshlands, Sanctuary and the others.

if some one want to continue the page, im selling the bot source code too, the mysql database and the webside source

have fun playing perfect world