Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] 0x657 PW-STATUS

Discussion on [Release] 0x657 PW-STATUS within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] 0x657 PW-STATUS

-MY EN only!-
With this small tool you can see your hp+mp while botting minimized. Take a look at the screenshoot, it explains the rest!

Note: use the config to edit the Element Client title!
Attached Files
File Type: rar status.rar (174.5 KB, 88 views)
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] If you wanna call it a release. Server status form in php!
06/25/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
Ok, got bored so made this.. serverstatus.php : <html> <head> <title>Server Status!</title> </head>
0x657 Bot [public beta]
08/24/2009 - Perfect World - 83 Replies
Features: public version: -full memory bot -very fast target-system -autopot included -lvl+heigh(to prevent of attacking mobs in the air) filters How-To: ->start PW MY-EN(you should use zevorcīs client) ->login
0x657 Bot not working for update 16??
10/10/2008 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 20 Replies
anyones bot still working afta the update of patch 16??
0x657 MY-EN Bot 18.08.08 WORKING
09/14/2008 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 66 Replies
working with the new patch! how-to: ->start PW MY-EN ->login ->choose your charackter ->enter Perfect-World ->run the bot ->login with your account data from the 0x657Bot user control panel (link at the bottom) ->make your bot settings(if you donīt understand the skills-thing, its simple! Just check the keys, where your skills are ingame. It must be between the keys 1 and 6. Not on the F-keys)
[Release] 0x657 PW-STATUS (International)
09/03/2008 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 0 Replies
(this version is for International PW) With this small tool you can see your hp+mp while botting minimized. Take a look at the screenshoot, it explains the rest! http://0x657.funpic.de/tutorials/statusbild.jpg Note: use the config to edit the Element Client title!