Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PWI - Guide for finding chat message offsets - C# code included

Discussion on PWI - Guide for finding chat message offsets - C# code included within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 04/22/2011, 19:37   #46

elite*gold: 10
Woooooah lots of new posts =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
do you know how to make an autofinder for base_something ?
Yeah I reckon I could make a regex for this. The code in that area doesn't appear to have changed through the last few big updates =] Later, though. Off to a BBQ tonight ^^

@PW-Prophets - I'm glad you found it useful and I'd be honoured if you use my findings in your bot =], you're doing a great job on it!
A little puzzled by this though:
Code:
	For $i=188 To 198
This is why the lastChat count thing is useful - To retrieve the last 10 messages, you could use something like:
(pseudocode)
Code:
for $i = lastChatOffset - 10 to lastChatOffset
	If $i < 0 Then
		$i = 0
Although you said it's only test code, so I guess you've figured this out by now ^^
And I like the idea of the sound alert, I assume on receiving a PM?
You might be interested in some code I'm working on for a PW / MSN style thingy, which does a little MSN style toaster popup thing when you receive a message =] - Will share later if interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interest07 View Post
Occasionally you'll come across acatshop selling vit stone for only 2 million instead of 20 million and things like that
-Faps.-!

Quote:
Got my ah gold finder working, now just need to figure how to neatly convert my sql data into a graph on my site >.>
Personally, I'd look at jQuery for this - They have some amazing libraries for this sort of stuff now. Gimme a shout if you want any additional input on this, sounds right up my street =]
(I have a background in php / html / mysql / JS / etc )

I've also been working on a local SQL database setup using SQL compact. It doesn't require a full SQL installation as it stores everything in a portable file.
I've reverse engineered ronny1982's awesome seLEdit program from his sTools package (previously - I can't seem to find the sTools link now, which is the newer updated version of pwTools for the genesis release)
I've recoded it in C# and added everything to a SQL compact database. This would allow for much faster searching of information on items / mobs etc. I have plans for this in several of my projects =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PW-Prophets View Post
Not everything has to be open source and this is one thing I want to remain behind closed doors =). I hope you figure it out, but do hope you choose not to post it in open forums thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by omarranimado View Post
dont see a reason why not.
i got infos from here who helped me, so i think i help others too.
thats the way open source goes...without open source, i cant learn coding easy like now.
coding is fun for me and im shure for a lot other ppl too.
but u cann tell me a reason for not publishing it.
I agree with the Prophets on this one. The Prophets have already given us a pretty awesome open souce bot for free, with a LOT of ideas and information in it, so it's not like they're leeching. They're also very active on their bot thread too, giving advice and stuff. And some things you just like to keep to yourself for a while. If you find something amazing, I believe you're entitled to enjoy it for yourself for a while before letting everyone else in on the secret.

On the other hand, if you have something awesome and don;t want to share it, it's perhaps a bit of a tease to mention you know how to do it but aren't gonna share it lol. Kinda like showing a bone to a dog then putting it in the cupboard =P

I have a few secrets up my sleeve too, but I'm mostly happy to share them with someone who inquires about it - Although only to those who show they are making their own efforts at stuff. Not just gonna give out nice code to someone who says "GIF ME BOT / DMG H4X / CODE NAO!" ^_^
Another reason people might hold back on sharing stuff is because they don't want to see it patched out in the next game update - E.g., Interest's Rayden wall hack =P

Quote:
after playing with ur ah stuff, i just think about that i have to open shop first.
For scanning Archosaur catshops, pretty much all the info you need can be found in this forum. I believe you can send a packet for looking into a player's cat shop. Much like initiating a conversation with an NPC, the mechanism is very similar.

Quote:
more problem actual is the ★

seams not the right one to be...i take a closer look later.
Could be one of two things here.
Firstly, install support for Eastern Asain languages - Might need your XP / Vista / Win7 disc for that, or download from microsoft.
This will allow you to display all the chinese characters that are contained in tons of strings in PW

Secondly, install the PWI font to your system. The game only uses it locally. You can find the fonts in the \fonts directory of your game installation.
You can also find them in one of the .pck files (I think config.pck?) - I'm not sure if the'yre exactly the same but I think I the names are.

I'm glad there's some interest in this thread, makes it feel worthwhile =]
Old 04/22/2011, 21:35   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbfck View Post
I like the idea of the sound alert, I assume on receiving a PM?
You might be interested in some code I'm working on for a PW / MSN style thingy, which does a little MSN style toaster popup thing when you receive a message =] - Will share later if interested.
Yea I plan to have it alert on receiving a PM and this will be in the open source release may 1st. On that day we will release a new Pre-Release so I do not have to much time to program more into the Alert system.
Old 04/22/2011, 22:46   #48

@dumbfck

Wow, everything from the .data files in an SQL database? Sounds really sweet.

Does that include item names and item mods with ids (like +hp, +xstr, etcetera) cos I'm slowly building up a database of that from having my bot look in item description every time it encounters a new one. But that's a slow process, and not all items are for sale in shops. And yeah I know I cuold rip item names from pwdatabase if I was desperate but not the addon ids .

also @ omarranimado

I've found this Open Flash Chart thingy that I'm trying to use atm, think I'll prolly manage to get it working (already managed to get it in a really badly formatted line scatter plot). It uses a combination of php and JS to stuff the data into a flash chart.

If you happen to know any real easy methods it would be appreciated of course. I've never really done anything with building sites (besides one recently to display all the catshops) so it's a nice learning curve. I'd rather not code any flash myself though, as I've decompiled some flash things before and I did not like the way it all looked. PHP is fine, as is JS I suppose. I've never seen jQuery before, I might just do a google on that

Hmph building a simple site with some interactive graphs is not as dull as I thought it would be. Gotten a bit more respect for people that make sites, always thought it was very simple lol
Old 04/22/2011, 23:10   #49

im on the hurry...my girlfriend = ...so only just some words.
read answers to old post tomorrow and answer u.

^^
i use xml database, load into flash.
Old 04/23/2011, 07:24   #50

Flash does look pretty nice hehehe. Maybe I should give it a try sometime...

This is what my catshop 'site' currently looks like. It's not open for public though, as I hardly ever update it anymore anyway. I only run it when I'm looking for a specific item myself as it'll only make around 5-7 mil a week on average if I have it running 24/7. That is with very intermittant high value sales going for cheap. Regular stuff would only net me a few hundred k a day, with the occasional 5m+ from people typoing.

Data from a singled out catshop:

Data if you are looking for a specific item:

Very nice way to spot the token scammers as well lol

List of all catshops:

Or search by item name of course:

All very crude stuff, and not too hard to implement, just a regular MySQL database with some php fetching it. When it comes to graphs however... my first attempt so far that actually displays something

The prices are (x1000) on the y-axis. The x-axis.... well that's a unix time-stamp (in seconds). lol
Old 04/23/2011, 10:05   #51

@dumbfck:
thanks for the infos
the charset and font i allready have installed.
the star is shown alltime, he get lost wen i insert it to array.
so i have to replace the unicode char from string to normal char for the array.

with the unicode tab (u0009) it works fine, yesterday i see quick in the unicode charbase.
there more then one black star inside and i think, i take the wrong one

thats some cosmetic, i alltime do at last.
more fun on the functions and how to make small code with god results.

to the open source thing:
maybe im a bit to oldschool for the ppl here, i think about it.
i programm a lot tools in the last 12 years, first some delphi stuff, then went quickly to masm.
i code security tools to seek for malware and trojans.
for that i have to code those stuff too, to get understand the way they work.
i release my stuff + source, so others can learn and to make the competition agains malware/trojans bigger.

its fun to see some one hide his file completly from ur computer and u learn how easy this goes.
then find a way to make it visible and deinstall it.

but this is just a game, also i agre to the point that there are so much leechers outside.
from time to time i look in old coding boards...what do i read ?
"how can i change picture/logo in app with resource editor ?"
and stuff like this...more ripping then coding today

so i hate it, if ppl rip stuff and claim there are the big big coders.
i alltime give credits.

i code since some years most time only stuff for me, since i work hard and have little free time.
since i found autoit, i use this to save my time.
u can make such great stuff on the easy way.

like coding a ripper wo rip of my ten tousends of ejay sound samples.
reversing there dll, code a tool what rip with the dll all samples to wav/ogg.
makes fun reversing the dll, coding the tool...then it run more then 2 days ripping those tousends of samples.
now i have no use for it

or my girlfriend...evertime to lazy to search in google for a mp3 and download it.
so i code a small tool, seeking for a mp3 in mp3 search engines.
she can play/donload the result now from a nice looking gui.
for me only fun coding it, but i dont use it

so the point is...
whitout sources and help from others, i dont can do all this so easy.
so i release my stuff, to help others like they helped me.

as i see here.....only a handfull ppl release stuff and help.
the rest is leeching and maybe 4 percent are willed to learn stuff, like smurfin or me.

i will do it like this, i dont release stuff public here.
in discussion i give tips and if some one want a source or more, he can write me a pm and i take a look who is the one asking

any way...heres my masm client window renamer.
size is 5kb and source is inside.
i make him because i dont want for this simple job a 500kb thingy and all i see work like this: enter old name, enter new name.
im old man, cant type so much *lol* so my tool seek all windows, you select the one to change and enter new name

thats what i mean, small code, easy function for easy handling = great result.

god luck with your projects
Attached Files
File Type: rar Souls Renamer.rar (5.2 KB, 17 views)
Old 04/23/2011, 10:25   #52

Quote:
Flash does look pretty nice hehehe. Maybe I should give it a try sometime...
yeah flash is nice and powerfull, heres what my ah looks now.
next will be some search buttons, a refresh timer wo send time to bot, alarm if special item/s for god price are found and lets see what i thinking of.

theres yet only 1 line, since im at the moment to stupid to get the sendpacket for page refresh in autoit to work *hrmpf*
if i not get it out, i think to make a mouseclick at button location...the lazy way.

btw. do i have wait time for refresh wen send the refresh packet ?
normal u have to wait some seconds before refresh ah page.

^^u can sort right now for items, duration, prices...copy auction id to memory, to paste ingame to ah.
maybe later if all work, send the id direct to bot...he send to ah and buy item automatic.

Quote:
Very nice way to spot the token scammers as well lol
lol yes thats it

Quote:
All very crude stuff, and not too hard to implement, just a regular MySQL database with some php fetching it. When it comes to graphs however... my first attempt so far that actually displays something
wow, from the results you can show this looks very great
from the graphic *erm* i see what u say that u not the graphics man

on the item id is a link, u link shurely to pwdatabase or ?

with php u can read out the infos from there too.
so not realy need of extracting stuff from pw game datas.
bad is, if the page sometime never exist...u had to extract it from game data

but what i see looks very nice and impression.
only the look of it make me run away
better dont use tables, u can make css container to show the stuff.
so more easy later, to make some graphic like borders, background gfx and hower stuff.

example: make a div with item id.
if mouse move over, read out stuff from pw database or ur own and show small pop up on mouse position with infos.

i work a bit the same way, first make the functions, then later plan a concept on how to show much stuff on small place graphical.
so its time saving to use all and u see much info on one place.

cant wait for the day i have such infos to handle with
for now i have only little time, so my stuff will take a while...step for step.

Quote:

The prices are (x1000) on the y-axis. The x-axis.... well that's a unix time-stamp (in seconds). lol
ah this way u mean.
this is easy to make, think about a visitor counter for a website.
they show the visited user like the same way, for weeks or months.
u can grab a ready source from the web to take a look how did it work or i can code u a small example.

would be nice to see the charts for day,week,months.
with real price, maybe time durations or amount of sell/buy gold.

like this picture:

lets say u have a gold price and amount, check later same price and amount.
if amount different u can count that as sold gold.

man, i wish i have holiday...my girlfriend makes trouble yesterday coz i code the evening and if she speak to me i say only stuff like this "hmm, hmm" or "shure, yes...erm what did u say ?"

send me a pm with the results example for the graphical lines.
the format u use to post to this graphic line u use.
i code some better looking way

*thumbs up* realy great work !
Old 04/23/2011, 11:34   #53

i really like the chat messenger like msn.. this is useful when i'm on alt char and just minimize my main client and got pop up if someone pm me

cant wait for the final release
Old 04/23/2011, 17:50   #54

Nice to see how quickly you guys are putting your AH projects together
They're all looking great already.

omarranimado - Yeah, you need a delay after sending the refresh page packet. I've set this to about 1.5 seconds in my tests. Alternatively, you could keep checking the last item in the list and wait until the pointer for the full descripton string contains a valid pointer. Before everything is populated, they're initialised with a constant value in each item. I'll have a look soon to see where to extract this value from.
By the way, some of those tools you've made sound pretty neat ^^

Oh - and in C#, if I recally correctly, you can have arrays / dictionaries of unicode strings - Or any type of encoding for that matter. That would save you from having to alter the characters for storage purposes. I'm not sure how to do this in other languages.

maniack88 - Not sure when I'll get to finish it, but I'll try to clean it up and maybe release it as it is fairly soon. I have loads of other stuff on atm, including finishing building my house ^^ So I don't really get as much time as I'd like for my programming projects hehe.

As for the graphing, stuff, you guys might find interesting =]
Old 04/23/2011, 21:27   #55

Smurfin - The regex for finding the two offsets is:
Code:
(8B0D(.{8})8B4C.{2}0C85C974.{2}8B116A01FF12A1(.{8}))
Then the base offset will be in Match.Groups[1] and the last chat index will be in Match.Groups[2] (or however that's written in your preferred programming language :P)
I'm off out in a minute, so no time to build up the code lol - Hopefully you'll figure it out though
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2011, 23:29   #56

Quote:
yeah flash is nice and powerfull, heres what my ah looks now.
next will be some search buttons, a refresh timer wo send time to bot, alarm if special item/s for god price are found and lets see what i thinking of.

theres yet only 1 line, since im at the moment to stupid to get the sendpacket for page refresh in autoit to work *hrmpf*
if i not get it out, i think to make a mouseclick at button location...the lazy way.

btw. do i have wait time for refresh wen send the refresh packet ?
normal u have to wait some seconds before refresh ah page.

^^u can sort right now for items, duration, prices...copy auction id to memory, to paste ingame to ah.
maybe later if all work, send the id direct to bot...he send to ah and buy item automatic.
Sounds like a plan
What packet are you having trouble with precisely? And yeah, depending on your ping, you will have to wait a while for the page to update. I usually just take about 2 seconds to be sure, as there is no reason to be as fast as possible really

Quote:
lol yes thats it

wow, from the results you can show this looks very great
from the graphic *erm* i see what u say that u not the graphics man
I've always been useless with graphics (as you can see from other tools I've made as well ) I generally only make things I use myself or share with a select few and purely for functionality. I don't really want to 'waste' my time on the pretty stuff, I mainly want it to work lol. I do always get a bit jealous when I see all the spiffy professional looking things, but I'm too easily satisfied I suppose.

Quote:

on the item id is a link, u link shurely to pwdatabase or ?

The link is to a list of all shops currently selling/buying that specific item(id) in order of price. I also keep track of whether items are actually bought/sold by keeping track of amounts still in catshops on each round, and keeping track of average prices etcetera.

Quote:

with php u can read out the infos from there too.
so not realy need of extracting stuff from pw game datas.
bad is, if the page sometime never exist...u had to extract it from game data
Well, what I'm looking for is not just item names, which I could get from there of course, but also for example addonId 485 which would stand for Sapphire Shard Mag. Atk., or 472 means unidentified, 473 critical rate, etcetera. I don't know where I could find those, so my bot is just building those up in my database as it come across them. If I would know how to get that from the game data files I'd be quite pleased.

I don't wanna have to store the entire description as string either lol.

Quote:

but what i see looks very nice and impression.
only the look of it make me run away
better dont use tables, u can make css container to show the stuff.
so more easy later, to make some graphic like borders, background gfx and hower stuff.

example: make a div with item id.
if mouse move over, read out stuff from pw database or ur own and show small pop up on mouse position with infos.
Yes, that would be lovely lol. Would take time to figure out how it all works though, as it does seem useful to learn, but time is limited

Quote:
i work a bit the same way, first make the functions, then later plan a concept on how to show much stuff on small place graphical.
so its time saving to use all and u see much info on one place.

cant wait for the day i have such infos to handle with
for now i have only little time, so my stuff will take a while...step for step.
Yeah Everything you need for that is around on these forums though, just have to piece it all together

Quote:

ah this way u mean.
this is easy to make, think about a visitor counter for a website.
they show the visited user like the same way, for weeks or months.
u can grab a ready source from the web to take a look how did it work or i can code u a small example.

would be nice to see the charts for day,week,months.
with real price, maybe time durations or amount of sell/buy gold.

like this picture:

lets say u have a gold price and amount, check later same price and amount.
if amount different u can count that as sold gold.

Yeah, right now I'm storing the amounts and prices for buy/sell every 10 minutes. Difficulty with assuming difference is actually bought/sold gold is that you are allowed to cancel your offer and they can expire. I've used that method for determining whether catshops have sold items but sometimes the results look a bit suspicious....

I can always do that later though if I feel it's necessary and increase the interval I check to about once every 30 seconds or so to check for bought/sold. At the moment I really just wanna check the flow of prices over time and throw some time series algorithms at it to look for trends etc.

Quote:
man, i wish i have holiday...my girlfriend makes trouble yesterday coz i code the evening and if she speak to me i say only stuff like this "hmm, hmm" or "shure, yes...erm what did u say ?"

send me a pm with the results example for the graphical lines.
the format u use to post to this graphic line u use.
i code some better looking way

*thumbs up* realy great work !
Hehehe yeah it all takes too much time And not everybody is as understanding Well, coding up the data gatherer takes a day or two, but to display the data precisely how you want it takes days and weeks

I'll PM you what I have tomorrow morning, haven't been able to work on it at all today and it's time for bed now
Old 04/23/2011, 23:50   #57

**** I should double check more often, or add the line for buying gold sooner. I've accidentally been throwing the data for selling gold into database twice instead of once for sell and once for buy >.<

Two days of data down the drain
Old 04/24/2011, 01:11   #58

Quote:
Two days of data down the drain
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt lol ^^

Not sure if this will spark anyone's interest, but anyway...
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[baseCall]+1C]+18]+8]C4]+20]+1C4]+C]+C]+C]+C]+C]+C]+C]+8]+B8]+0]

Yeah it's a big bastard =P
This is for PWI - Will get the complete chat listing. The neat thing is, it can retrieve messages from waaaaay before the first chat you can see in your in-game chat box. It will still retain the very first messages since logging in for a couple of hours. Eventually it does reset, but we're talking after very long time.
Bear in mind that some of the item links in world chat etc. can contain 0x00 so you can end up with two consecutive 0x00 bytes - This will break any attempt at going for a straight unicode rip. You need to search for three 0x00 bytes as the 'real' string terminator. Those that are interested enough can prolly code this =]
I'd post my code, but I've lost a whole bunch of stuff since my HDD decided it had had enough and puked everywhere.
However, you'd be surprised how much you can retrieve from a dodgy HDD if you stick it in a sandwich bag and put it in the fridge overnight =]
Seriously, I've recovered three drives using this method lol. Normally manage to get 95%+ of the data back.

If anyone's interested how I got that offset list, then I'll try to explain it. I warn though, it's not for the feint-hearted. I had to trace back through the GUI rendering engine to get that lol - Mostly in Olly cause CE wasn't up to the job.

@Interest07 - Regarding the values for item modifiers... I'm fairly certain they're in the elements.data stuff. I'll try to post something on this soon - Just re-downloading the pwTools SVN stuff atm to recheck the config file - I can only find my old old version. Hopefully will have something useful for you soon =]

*Edit:
Screenie from sELedit - Properties table. The numbers don't seem to correlate with the numbers you posted, but I think this is the list for item addons etc.
Old 04/24/2011, 03:12   #59

nice tools you all ppl made for ah and the catshop

thanks for the regex, dmbfck.

what other secret tools do you all have up your sleeves, it's nice to see ones and drool lol
Old 04/24/2011, 05:12   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbfck View Post
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt lol ^^

Not sure if this will spark anyone's interest, but anyway...
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[baseCall]+1C]+18]+8]C4]+20]+1C4]+C]+C]+C]+C]+C]+C]+C]+8]+B8]+0]

Yeah it's a big bastard =P
This is for PWI - Will get the complete chat listing. The neat thing is, it can retrieve messages from waaaaay before the first chat you can see in your in-game chat box. It will still retain the very first messages since logging in for a couple of hours. Eventually it does reset, but we're talking after very long time.
Bear in mind that some of the item links in world chat etc. can contain 0x00 so you can end up with two consecutive 0x00 bytes - This will break any attempt at going for a straight unicode rip. You need to search for three 0x00 bytes as the 'real' string terminator. Those that are interested enough can prolly code this =]
I'd post my code, but I've lost a whole bunch of stuff since my HDD decided it had had enough and puked everywhere.
However, you'd be surprised how much you can retrieve from a dodgy HDD if you stick it in a sandwich bag and put it in the fridge overnight =]
Seriously, I've recovered three drives using this method lol. Normally manage to get 95%+ of the data back.

If anyone's interested how I got that offset list, then I'll try to explain it. I warn though, it's not for the feint-hearted. I had to trace back through the GUI rendering engine to get that lol - Mostly in Olly cause CE wasn't up to the job.

@Interest07 - Regarding the values for item modifiers... I'm fairly certain they're in the elements.data stuff. I'll try to post something on this soon - Just re-downloading the pwTools SVN stuff atm to recheck the config file - I can only find my old old version. Hopefully will have something useful for you soon =]

*Edit:
Screenie from sELedit - Properties table. The numbers don't seem to correlate with the numbers you posted, but I think this is the list for item addons etc.
bloody hell, that's some chain of offsets... I've stumbled into something like that before but gave up after the first 5 or so

I've tried that tool before, but it didn't seem to give me the correct stuff, so I gave up on it. I'm sure some of my values might be off, but most match what i see ingame:

Code:
	 	 	220 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	266 	^8080ffHP:
	 	 	267 	^8080ffHP:
	 	 	268 	^8080ffHP:
	 	 	269 	^8080ffHP:
	 	 	270 	^8080ffHP:
	 	 	276 	^8080ffMP
	 	 	277 	^8080ffMP
	 	 	278 	^8080ffMP
	 	 	279 	^8080ffMP
	 	 	280 	^8080ffMP
	 	 	296 	^8080ffMaximum Endurance
	 	 	297 	^8080ffMaximum Endurance
	 	 	298 	^8080ffMaximum Endurance
	 	 	299 	^8080ffMaximum Endurance
	 	 	301 	^8080ffRequirement
	 	 	302 	^8080ffRequirement
	 	 	303 	^8080ffRequirement
	 	 	306 	^8080ffMag. Res.:
	 	 	311 	^8080ffReduce Physical damage taken
	 	 	312 	^8080ffReduce Physical damage taken
	 	 	313 	^8080ffReduce Physical damage taken
	 	 	321 	^8080ffHP Recovery
	 	 	322 	^8080ffHP Recovery
	 	 	323 	^8080ffHP Recovery
	 	 	324 	^8080ffHP Recovery
	 	 	326 	^8080ffMP Recovery
	 	 	327 	^8080ffMP Recovery
	 	 	328 	^8080ffMP Recovery
	 	 	329 	^8080ffMP Recovery
	 	 	331 	^8080ffInterval Between Hits
	 	 	332 	^8080ffChannelling
	 	 	333 	^8080ffChannelling
	 	 	336 	^8080ffUnidentified
	 	 	337 	^8080ffInterval Between Hits
	 	 	356 	^8080ffCritical Hit Rate
	 	 	357 	^8080ffCritical Hit Rate
	 	 	358 	^8080ffCritical Hit Rate
	 	 	360 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	361 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	362 	^8080ffReduce Physical damage taken
	 	 	363 	^8080ffReduce Physical damage taken
	 	 	380 	^8080ffMag. Res.:
	 	 	384 	^8080ffMP Recovery
	 	 	387 	^8080ffMaximum HP
	 	 	388 	^8080ffMaximum MP
	 	 	389 	^8080ffAccuracy
	 	 	391 	^8080ffAccuracy
	 	 	392 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	404 	^8080ffEXP
	 	 	405 	^8080ffEXP
	 	 	407 	^8080ffMaximum Endurance
	 	 	408 	^8080ffMaximum Endurance
	 	 	409 	^8080ffMaximum Endurance
	 	 	410 	^8080ffUnidentified
	 	 	420 	^8080ffInterval Between Hits
	 	 	421 	^8080ffInterval Between Hits
	 	 	441 	^8080ffChannelling
	 	 	442 	^8080ffChannelling
	 	 	446 	^8080ffSoul Infect: Has a chance to decrease the opponent's maximum HP.
	 	 	449 	^8080ffSoul Shatter: Has a chance to dispel opponent's positive buffs.
	 	 	462 	^8080ffAccuracy
	 	 	465 	^8080ffMaximum Endurance
	 	 	466 	^8080ffRequirement
	 	 	467 	^8080ffMaximum Endurance
	 	 	468 	^8080ffRequirement
	 	 	469 	^8080ffMaximum Endurance
	 	 	470 	^8080ffRequirement
	 	 	471 	^8080ffRange
	 	 	472 	^8080ffUnidentified
	 	 	473 	^8080ffCritical Hit Rate
	 	 	474 	^8080ffCritical Hit Rate
	 	 	476 	^80ffffAverage Garnet Shard Phy. Atk.
	 	 	477 	^80ffffAverage Garnet Shard Phy. Def.
	 	 	478 	^80ffffGarnet Gem Phy. Atk.
	 	 	483 	^80ffffAverage Sapphire Shard Mag. Atk.
	 	 	484 	^80ffffAverage Sapphire Shard Mag. Def.
	 	 	485 	^80ffffSapphire Shard Mag. Atk.
	 	 	488 	^80ffffIcebourne Stone Mag. Atk.
	 	 	490 	^80ffffAverage Amber Shard Accuracy
	 	 	491 	^80ffffAverage Amber Shard Evasion
	 	 	497 	^80ffffAverage Citrine Shard Max HP
	 	 	498 	^80ffffCitrine Gem Max HP
	 	 	500 	^80ffffAverage Turquoise Shard Max Mana
	 	 	553 	^80ffffShabby Garnet Shard Phy. Atk.
	 	 	554 	^80ffffRough Garnet Shard Phy. Atk.
	 	 	555 	^80ffffBlemished Garnet Shard Phy. Atk.
	 	 	556 	^80ffffCommon Garnet Shard Phy. Atk.
	 	 	557 	^80ffffShabby Garnet Shard Phy. Def.
	 	 	558 	^80ffffRough Garnet Shard Phy. Def.
	 	 	559 	^80ffffBlemished Garnet Shard Phy. Def.
	 	 	560 	^80ffffCommon Garnet Shard Phy. Def.
	 	 	561 	^80ffffShabby Sapphire Shard Magic Attack
	 	 	562 	^80ffffRough Sapphire Shard Magic Attack
	 	 	563 	^80ffffBlemished Sapphire Shard Magic Attack
	 	 	564 	^80ffffCommon Sapphire Shard Mag. Atk.
	 	 	565 	^80ffffShabby Sapphire Shard Mag. Def.
	 	 	566 	^80ffffRough Sapphire Shard Mag. Def.
	 	 	567 	^80ffffBlemished Sapphire Shard Mag. Def.
	 	 	568 	^80ffffCommon Sapphire Shard Mag. Def.
  	id 	description
	 	 	569 	^80ffffShabby Amber Shard Accuracy
	 	 	570 	^8080ff^80ffffRough Amber Shard Accuracy
	 	 	571 	^80ffffBlemished Amber Shard Accuracy
	 	 	572 	^80ffffCommon Amber Shard Accuracy
	 	 	573 	^80ffffShabby Amber Shard Evasion
	 	 	574 	^80ffffRough Amber Shard Evasion
	 	 	575 	^80ffffBlemished Amber Shard Evasion
	 	 	576 	^80ffffCommon Amber Shard Evasion
	 	 	577 	^80ffffShabby Citrine Shard Max HP
	 	 	578 	^80ffffRough Citrine Shard Max HP
	 	 	579 	^80ffffBlemished Citrine Shard Max HP
	 	 	580 	^80ffffCommon Citrine Shard Max HP
	 	 	581 	^80ffffShabby Turquoise Shard Max Mana
	 	 	582 	^80ffffRough Turquoise Shard Max Mana
	 	 	583 	^80ffffBlemished Turquoise Shard Max Mana
	 	 	584 	^8080ff^80ffffCommon Turquoise Shard Max Mana
	 	 	594 	^8080ffChannelling
	 	 	595 	^8080ffChannelling
	 	 	626 	^8080ffHP:
	 	 	627 	^8080ffHP:
	 	 	628 	^8080ffHP:
	 	 	629 	^8080ffHP:
	 	 	630 	^8080ffHP:
	 	 	631 	^8080ffMP
	 	 	632 	^8080ffMP
	 	 	633 	^8080ffMP
	 	 	634 	^8080ffMP
	 	 	635 	^8080ffMP
	 	 	636 	^8080ffSpeed
	 	 	637 	^8080ffSpeed
	 	 	638 	^8080ffSpeed
	 	 	652 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	653 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	654 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	655 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	656 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	657 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	658 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	659 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	660 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	661 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	662 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	663 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	664 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	665 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	666 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	667 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	668 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	669 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	670 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	671 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	672 	^80ffffShabby Alabaster Shard Metal Damage
	 	 	673 	^80ffffShabby Alabaster Shard Metal resist
	 	 	674 	^80ffffRough Alabaster Shard Metal Dmg.
	 	 	675 	^8080ff^80ffffRough Alabaster Shard Metal Res.
	 	 	688 	^80ffffBlemished Alabaster Shard Metal Res.
	 	 	689 	^80ffffCommon Alabaster Shard Metal Dmg.
	 	 	690 	^80ffffCommon Alabaster Shard Metal Res.
	 	 	706 	^80ffffShabby Aquamarine Shard Wood Dmg.
	 	 	745 	^80ffffRough Aquamarine Shard Wood resist
	 	 	747 	^80ffffBlemished Aquamarine Shard Wood resist
	 	 	749 	^80ffffCommon Aquamarine Shard Wood resist
	 	 	751 	^80ffffAverage Aquamarine Shard Wood resist
	 	 	753 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	754 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	755 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	756 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	757 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	758 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	759 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	760 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	761 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	762 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	763 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	764 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	765 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	766 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	767 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	768 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	769 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	770 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	771 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	772 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	773 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	774 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	784 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	785 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	786 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	787 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	788 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	789 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	790 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	791 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	792 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	793 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	794 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	795 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	796 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	797 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	798 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
  	id 	description
	 	 	799 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	800 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	801 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	802 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	803 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	804 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	805 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	809 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	810 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	811 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	813 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	814 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	815 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	816 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	817 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	818 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	819 	^8080ff^80ffffRough Amethyst Shard Water Dmg.
	 	 	820 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	821 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	822 	^8080ffMaximum Magic Attack
	 	 	823 	^8080ffMaximum Magic Attack
	 	 	824 	^8080ffMaximum Magic Attack
	 	 	825 	^8080ffMaximum Magic Attack
	 	 	826 	^8080ffMaximum Magic Attack
	 	 	827 	^8080ffMaximum Magic Attack
	 	 	828 	^8080ffMaximum Magic Attack
	 	 	829 	^8080ffMaximum Magic Attack
	 	 	830 	^8080ffMaximum Magic Attack
	 	 	831 	^8080ffMaximum Magic Attack
	 	 	832 	^8080ffMaximum Magic Attack
	 	 	833 	^80ffffRough Amethyst Shard Water Res.
	 	 	834 	^80ffffBlemished Amethyst Shard Water Dmg.
	 	 	836 	^80ffffBlemished Amethyst Shard Water Res.
	 	 	838 	^80ffffCommon Amethyst Shard Water Res.
	 	 	840 	^80ffffAverage Amethyst Shard Water Res.
	 	 	845 	^80ffffShabby Ruby Shard Fire Damage
	 	 	846 	^80ffffShabby Ruby Shard Fire resist
	 	 	848 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	849 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	850 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	851 	^80ffffRough Ruby Shard Fire resist
	 	 	852 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	853 	^8080ff^80ffffBlemished Ruby Shard Fire Damage
	 	 	854 	^80ffffBlemished Ruby Shard Fire resist
	 	 	855 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	857 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	858 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	859 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	860 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	861 	^80ffffCommon Ruby Shard Fire resist
	 	 	866 	^80ffffAverage Ruby Shard Fire Damage
	 	 	879 	^80ffffRough Topaz Shard Earth Dmg.
	 	 	880 	^80ffffRough Topaz Shard Earth Res.
	 	 	881 	^80ffffBlemished Topaz Shard Earth Dmg.
	 	 	882 	^80ffffBlemished Topaz Shard Earth Res.
	 	 	883 	^80ffffCommon Topaz Shard Earth Dmg.
	 	 	884 	^80ffffCommon Topaz Shard Earth Res.
	 	 	885 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	886 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	887 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	888 	^80ffffAverage Topaz Shard Earth Dmg.
	 	 	889 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	890 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	891 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	892 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	893 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	894 	^80ffffAverage Topaz Shard Earth Res.
	 	 	895 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	910 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	911 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	912 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	913 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	914 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	915 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	916 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	917 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	918 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	919 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	920 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	921 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	922 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	923 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	924 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	925 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	926 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	927 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	928 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	929 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	930 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	989 	^8080ffMaximum Magic Attack
	 	 	990 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	991 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	995 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	1001 	^8080ffMaximum Physical Attack
	 	 	1006 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	1007 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	1008 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	1009 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	1012 	^8080ffPhysical Attack
	 	 	1018 	^8080ffMagic Attack
  	id 	description
	 	 	1020 	^8080ffMagic Attack
	 	 	1027 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	1058 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	1060 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	1061 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	1062 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	1084 	^8080ffStrength
	 	 	1085 	^8080ffStrength
	 	 	1086 	^8080ffStrength
	 	 	1087 	^8080ffStrength
	 	 	1088 	^8080ffDexterity
	 	 	1089 	^8080ffDexterity
	 	 	1090 	^8080ffDexterity
	 	 	1091 	^8080ffDexterity
	 	 	1092 	^8080ffDexterity
	 	 	1093 	^8080ffMagic
	 	 	1094 	^8080ffMagic
	 	 	1095 	^8080ffMagic
	 	 	1096 	^8080ffMagic
	 	 	1097 	^8080ffMagic
	 	 	1098 	^8080ffStrength
	 	 	1099 	^8080ffVitality
	 	 	1100 	^8080ffVitality
	 	 	1101 	^8080ffVitality
	 	 	1102 	^8080ffVitality
	 	 	1103 	^8080ffVitality
	 	 	1104 	^8080ffStrength
	 	 	1105 	^8080ffStrength
	 	 	1106 	^8080ffStrength
	 	 	1107 	^8080ffStrength
	 	 	1108 	^8080ffStrength
	 	 	1109 	^8080ffDexterity
	 	 	1110 	^8080ffDexterity
	 	 	1111 	^8080ffDexterity
	 	 	1112 	^8080ffDexterity
	 	 	1113 	^8080ffDexterity
	 	 	1114 	^8080ffMagic
	 	 	1115 	^8080ffMagic
	 	 	1116 	^8080ffMagic
	 	 	1117 	^8080ffMagic
	 	 	1118 	^8080ffMagic
	 	 	1119 	^8080ffVitality
	 	 	1120 	^8080ffVitality
	 	 	1121 	^8080ffVitality
	 	 	1122 	^8080ffVitality
	 	 	1123 	^8080ffVitality
	 	 	1124 	^8080ffStrength
	 	 	1125 	^8080ffStrength
	 	 	1126 	^8080ffStrength
	 	 	1127 	^8080ffStrength
	 	 	1128 	^8080ffStrength
	 	 	1129 	^8080ffDexterity
	 	 	1130 	^8080ffDexterity
	 	 	1131 	^8080ffDexterity
	 	 	1132 	^8080ffDexterity
	 	 	1133 	^8080ffDexterity
	 	 	1134 	^8080ffMagic
	 	 	1135 	^8080ffMagic
	 	 	1136 	^8080ffMagic
	 	 	1137 	^8080ffMagic
	 	 	1138 	^8080ffMagic
	 	 	1139 	^8080ffVitality
	 	 	1140 	^8080ffVitality
	 	 	1141 	^8080ffVitality
	 	 	1142 	^8080ffVitality
	 	 	1143 	^8080ffVitality
	 	 	1144 	^80ffffBeautiful Garnet Shard Phy. Atk.
	 	 	1145 	^80ffffBeautiful Garnet Shard Phy. Def.
	 	 	1146 	^80ffffFlawless Garnet Shard Phy. Atk.
	 	 	1147 	^80ffffFlawless Garnet Shard Phy. Def.
	 	 	1148 	^80ffffImmaculate Garnet Shard Phy. Atk.
	 	 	1149 	^80ffffImmaculate Garnet Shard Phy. Def.
	 	 	1150 	^80ffffPerfect Garnet Shard Phy. Atk.
	 	 	1151 	^80ffffPerfect Garnet Shard Phy. Def.
	 	 	1152 	^80ffffIncomparable Garnet Shard Phy. Atk.
	 	 	1154 	^80ffffBeautiful Sapphire Shard Mag. Atk.
	 	 	1155 	^80ffffBeautiful Sapphire Shard Mag. Def.
	 	 	1156 	^80ffffFlawless Sapphire Shard Mag. Atk.
	 	 	1157 	^80ffffFlawless Sapphire Shard Mag. Def.
	 	 	1158 	^80ffffImmaculate Sapphire Shard Mag. Atk.
	 	 	1159 	^80ffffImmaculate Sapphire Shard Mag. Def.
	 	 	1160 	^80ffffPerfect Sapphire Shard Mag. Atk.
	 	 	1161 	^80ffffPerfect Sapphire Shard Mag. Def.
	 	 	1164 	^80ffffBeautiful Amber Shard Accuracy
	 	 	1165 	^80ffffBeautiful Amber Shard Evasion
	 	 	1166 	^80ffffFlawless Amber Shard Accuracy
	 	 	1167 	^80ffffFlawless Amber Shard Evasion
	 	 	1168 	^80ffffImmaculate Amber Shard Accuracy
	 	 	1170 	^80ffffPerfect Amber Shard Accuracy
	 	 	1174 	^80ffffBeautiful Citrine Shard Max HP
	 	 	1175 	^80ffffFlawless Citrine Shard Max HP
	 	 	1176 	^80ffffImmaculate Citrine Shard Max HP
	 	 	1177 	^80ffffPerfect Citrine Shard Max HP
	 	 	1179 	^80ffffBeautiful Turquoise Shard Max Mana
	 	 	1180 	^80ffffFlawless Turquoise Shard Max Mana
	 	 	1182 	^80ffffPerfect Turquoise Shard Max Mana
	 	 	1186 	^80ffffFlawless Alabaster Shard Metal Dmg.
	 	 	1187 	^80ffffFlawless Alabaster Shard Metal Res.
	 	 	1190 	^80ffffPerfect Alabaster Shard Metal Dmg.
	 	 	1192 	^80ffffIncomparable Alabaster Shard Metal Dmg.
  	id 	description
	 	 	1196 	^80ffffFlawless Aquamarine Shard Wood Dmg.
	 	 	1197 	^80ffffFlawless Aquamarine Shard Wood resist
	 	 	1198 	^80ffffImmaculate Aquamarine Shard Wood Dmg.
	 	 	1200 	^80ffffPerfect Aquamarine Shard Wood Dmg.
	 	 	1206 	^80ffffFlawless Amethyst Shard Water Dmg.
	 	 	1209 	^80ffffImmaculate Amethyst Shard Water Res.
	 	 	1210 	^80ffffPerfect Amethyst Shard Water Dmg.
	 	 	1216 	^80ffffFlawless Ruby Shard Fire Damage
	 	 	1217 	^80ffffFlawless Ruby Shard Fire resist
	 	 	1218 	^80ffffImmaculate Ruby Shard Fire Damage
	 	 	1220 	^80ffffPerfect Ruby Shard Fire Damage
	 	 	1226 	Upgrade
	 	 	1227 	^80ffffFlawless Topaz Shard Earth Res.
	 	 	1228 	^80ffffImmaculate Topaz Shard Earth Dmg.
	 	 	1231 	^80ffffPerfect Topaz Shard Earth Res.
	 	 	1234 	^8080ffMP
	 	 	1235 	^8080ffMP
	 	 	1236 	^8080ffMP
	 	 	1237 	^8080ffMP
	 	 	1238 	^8080ffMP
	 	 	1239 	^8080ffHP:
	 	 	1240 	^8080ffHP:
	 	 	1241 	^8080ffHP:
	 	 	1242 	^8080ffHP:
	 	 	1243 	^8080ffHP:
	 	 	1244 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	1245 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	1246 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	1247 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	1248 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	1249 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	1250 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	1252 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	1253 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	1254 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	1256 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	1257 	^8080ffPhys. Res.:
	 	 	1259 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	1261 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	1263 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	1267 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	1268 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	1269 	^8080ffEvasion
	 	 	1272 	^8080ffReduce Physical damage taken
	 	 	1273 	^8080ffReduce Physical damage taken
	 	 	1274 	^8080ffReduce Physical damage taken
	 	 	1275 	^8080ffPierce: Has a chance to decrease opponent's physical defense.
	 	 	1276 	^8080ffDistract: Has a chance to decrease opponent's magic defense.
	 	 	1277 	^8080ffFright: Has a chance to decrease target's physical attack.
	 	 	1278 	^8080ffMuddle: Has a chance to decrease target's magic attack.
	 	 	1279 	^8080ffAtrophy: Has a chance to decrease target's attack rate.
	 	 	1280 	^8080ffStupefy: Has a chance to slow target's channeling.
	 	 	1281 	^8080ffBlind: Has a chance to decrease opponent's accuracy.
	 	 	1282 	^8080ffDaze: Has a chance to decrease enemy's evasion.
	 	 	1283 	^8080ffToughen: Has a chance to increase physical defense.
	 	 	1284 	^8080ffWisen: Has a chance to increase character's magic defense.
	 	 	1285 	^8080ffSlow: Has a chance to slow the opponent.
	 	 	1286 	^8080ffSharpen: Has a chance to increase physical attack.
	 	 	1287 	^8080ffQuicken: Has a chance to increase attack rate.
	 	 	1288 	^8080ffNimble: Has a chance to increase accuracy
	 	 	1289 	^8080ffRegeneration: Has a chance to recover 5% HP.
	 	 	1290 	^8080ffEnlighten: Has a chance to recover MP by 5%.
	 	 	1291 	^8080ffGloom: Has a chance to greatly increase physical attack
      at the cost of losing 5% MP.
	 	 	1292 	^8080ffUnrelenting: Has a chance to greatly increase physical attack
            at the cost of reducing physical defense.
	 	 	1293 	^8080ffProvoke: Increase your threat level.
	 	 	1294 	^8080ffHas a chance to stun target for 3 seconds.
	 	 	1295 	^8080ffFreeze: Has a chance to freeze the opponent for 3 seconds.
	 	 	1297 	^8080ffSacrificial Strike: Has a chance to inflict double damage
                   at the cost of losing 5% HP.
	 	 	1299 	^8080ffMeditation: Has a chance to recover HP and MP both by 5%.
	 	 	1300 	^8080ffBlood Defect: Has a chance to recover 10% HP.
	 	 	1302 	^8080ffRevenge: Has a chance to recover 5% HP,
        and increase physical attack.
	 	 	1303 	^8080ffComprehend: Has a chance to increase MP by 5%
           and increase physical attack.
	 	 	1304 	^8080ffSpikes: Has a chance to increase physical defense
       as well as return 25% melee damage to attacker.
	 	 	1305 	^8080ffShield of Chi: Has a chance to cast a shield of Chi around you
              which reduces all damage taken by 20%.
	 	 	1306 	^8080ffBless: Has a chance to increase Physical Attack and Physical Defense.
	 	 	1307 	^8080ffFaith: Has a chance to recover 5% HP and increase
      both physical defense and magic defense.
	 	 	1309 	^8080ffHoly: Has a chance to recover HP by 5%,
     and remove all debuffs.
	 	 	1310 	^8080ffDarken: Has a chance to freeze and seal
          the enemy.
	 	 	1311 	^8080ffAccuracy
	 	 	1312 	^8080ffAccuracy
	 	 	1313 	^8080ffAccuracy
	 	 	1314 	^8080ffAccuracy
	 	 	1315 	^8080ffAccuracy
	 	 	1316 	^8080ffAccuracy
	 	 	1317 	^8080ffAccuracy
	 	 	1318 	^8080ffAccuracy