Discussion on [Free] PUBG Radar Hack Redder1337's version within the PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds category.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at pubg.radar.GameKt.main(Game.kt:56)
Caused by: java.util.NoSuchElementException: Collection contains no element matching the predicate.
at pubg.radar.sniffer.Sniffer.<clinit>(Sniffer.kt:200 )
... 1 more
Press any key to continue . . .
Can someone help me with PUBG Radar I have everything you need installed
JDK8, Wincap,
VPN Configured Correctly
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at pubg.radar.GameKt.main(Game.kt:56)
Caused by: java.util.NoSuchElementException: Collection contains no element matching the predicate.
at pubg.radar.sniffer.Sniffer.<clinit>(Sniffer.kt:200 )
... 1 more
Press any key to continue . . .
Can someone help me with PUBG Radar I have everything you need installed
JDK8, Wincap,
VPN Configured Correctly
hi guys i did all the step but only showing a gray box on my second pc and in the online.bat after I put my gaming ip pc its show below '0', did i miss something? please help
Anyone had any luck getting this to work with Xbox one? I can get it to work on pc version of the game using my laptop and pc. On Xbox and laptop all I get is the grey screen. I can see the packets being sent to Xbox via wireshark just the radar displays grey screen only
Interesting Just tried to new/Jerrys version and all I get is a black square instead of the map. It tracks the players and changes from grey to black square once in a game so it mostly compiled and gets the network traffic but seems to be missing the map img.
Have anyone got this before?
*EDIT*. The .png for the maps are in the maps folder. hmm.
Just to explain not the whole window goes black just a section, so just where the map img should be.
MW3 [1.9.461] Radar / Advanced Radar Hack UNDETECTED 03/04/2013 - Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies Heyho Leute,
ich dachte mir, dass ich mal nen Hack vorstelle.
Es handelt sich hierbei um einen Radar hack, ihr müsst einfach das Programm starten und könnt ingame gehen, drückt einfach F5 für Normales Radar und F6 für Advanced Radar, es wird auf dem NORMALEN radar oben links angezeigt. Dieser Hack ist undetected, weil er im Hintergrund passiv arbeitet.
Credits:
Jorndel