Discussion on [Free] PUBG Radar Hack Redder1337's version within the PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds category.
Someone wanna help me install this for xbox? I Will pay !
I've been trying to get something for Xbox going for days. I have found a single one that partially works. Shoot me a message and I'll see if I can help.
b000sh & eviljumperke are you guys running Windows 7 ? And routing the Xbox through said pc as a bridged connection? I'm going to try and set my laptop up later and see what I can do to get this running. I have made zero attempts at this radar or any for that matter. Been reading all the github and discord stuff though.
b000sh & eviljumperke are you guys running Windows 7 ? And routing the Xbox through said pc as a bridged connection? I'm going to try and set my laptop up later and see what I can do to get this running. I have made zero attempts at this radar or any for that matter. Been reading all the github and discord stuff though.
Windows 10. Xbox>ethernet>laptop>wifi>router
None have worked for me completely yet.
Could someone upload me their radar folder? Mine isn't working from the redder page and i had this same issue with early versions. After someone gave me their folder it worked.
Hello guys, I've done everything. it says me to press any key to continue but nothing happens when I do so, no errors, just nothing.
Anyone help me with that please?
MW3 [1.9.461] Radar / Advanced Radar Hack UNDETECTED 03/04/2013 - Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies Heyho Leute,
ich dachte mir, dass ich mal nen Hack vorstelle.
Es handelt sich hierbei um einen Radar hack, ihr müsst einfach das Programm starten und könnt ingame gehen, drückt einfach F5 für Normales Radar und F6 für Advanced Radar, es wird auf dem NORMALEN radar oben links angezeigt. Dieser Hack ist undetected, weil er im Hintergrund passiv arbeitet.
Credits:
Jorndel