Discussion on [Free] PUBG Radar Hack Redder1337's version within the PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds category.
Guys, Redder said don't use the radar after the patch, he will update as soon as he can.
Remember that, Redder got a real life, like me, like you, like everybody.
Let him sometime to update this if he can, and if he want.
If you want to donate to ReddeR, feel free guy.
He will put his paypal adress on his Github maybe, so just wait few hours, days, weeks, months.
Don't spam him to update, and don't spam here when will it be update etc .
I have trouble getting the radar to compile/build. Can anybody help me with that after redder has updated? I just get one error after the other even though I think I did all things by the book.
lol no
I don't have any reverse engineer skills for that :c
If it was just a command that needed to be executed and run for a (long) time. I would happily set my pc to the task.
But I have looked at the instructions and (a part of) the youtube vid and now I feel like the dumbest person alive.
MW3 [1.9.461] Radar / Advanced Radar Hack UNDETECTED 03/04/2013 - Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies Heyho Leute,
ich dachte mir, dass ich mal nen Hack vorstelle.
Es handelt sich hierbei um einen Radar hack, ihr müsst einfach das Programm starten und könnt ingame gehen, drückt einfach F5 für Normales Radar und F6 für Advanced Radar, es wird auf dem NORMALEN radar oben links angezeigt. Dieser Hack ist undetected, weil er im Hintergrund passiv arbeitet.
Credits:
Jorndel