Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOL! Swift-Project hacked?

Discussion on LOL! Swift-Project hacked? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/06/2011, 18:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Veteran> View Post
Quote by Cybernatus

Yup, in this time our forum went down today(again). How it seems it must be Haze or KingLi. Like always, swsro team are lieing around, "hacking" and scamming. Great to know.

@Haze, You are always bullshiting, saw you often scamming. And wow, you want to be a mod?Why do you do this **** than?I would say nothing if you did nothing.

PS: Do not spam me again in skype to remove my post, I will not do.

Have a nice day, I'm out here.
You saw ME? Scamming?
Looking forward to read WHERE you saw me scamming since I do not play silkroad since few months but ok,you saw me somewhere where I wasn't - that's quite alright. I will repeat once again,I have no intence in bringing down your forum - I am not like you,I do not seek for revenge.

However,I am not going to discuss this furthermore since looks like your brain isn't capable of understanding much things.

I'm so glad that you ruined everything for which I worked so far just because you fail to recognize the real hacker and accuse me...

@Windrius : thanks for your post,it made me to add one more thing I forgot to add earlier:

Why SWSRO would hack such an crappy emu server like SWIFT which is nothing compared to SWSRO?
What would be the intence of such action?
Old 01/06/2011, 18:30   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze- View Post
You saw ME? Scamming?
Looking forward to read WHERE you saw me scamming since I do not play silkroad since few months but ok,you saw me somewhere where I wasn't - that's quite alright. I will repeat once again,I have no intence in bringing down your forum - I am not like you,I do not seek for revenge.

However,I am not going to discuss this furthermore since looks like your brain isn't capable of understanding much things.
This Thread is so nobish !

One word to Haze:

Hackahh

#Reported
Old 01/06/2011, 18:37   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Quote by Cybernatus

Yup, in this time our forum went down today(again). How it seems it must be Haze or KingLi. Like always, swsro team are lieing around, "hacking" and scamming. Great to know.

@Haze, You are always bullshiting, saw you often scamming. And wow, you want to be a mod?Why do you do this shit than?I would say nothing if you did nothing.

PS: Do not spam me again in skype to remove my post, I will not do.

Quote:
Ok well, first of all... Why would swsro team be hacking or scamming? I'm pretty sure they have better things to do.

Quote:
@Haze, You are always bullshiting, saw you often scamming. And wow, you want to be a mod?Why do you do this shit than?I would say nothing if you did nothing.
Ok, well I don't really keep track of everyone, but Haze is a helpful person in this forum. I hardly believe he would scam anyone. LoL, Haze would make an awesome mod IMO.

Quote:
Then I guess you should stay out ^^
BYE!!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2011, 18:42   #19

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
you all really used a wish right now:

#closed