Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

yet another topic that will turn into flamez0ring 3

Discussion on yet another topic that will turn into flamez0ring 3 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
yet another topic that will turn into flamez0ring 3

By silkbotter

Quote:
well.i was reading some closed threads, and i couldn't answer to anything cuz the topic was closed in no time.
typically e-pvpers... not letting someone DISCUSS. even if the topic name is different.
so what? if the topic is called "I'm a homo" and people are talking about grannys cookies, then let them do it!

anyway.. i found this little post:

from CrypticAlex
Quote:
Roflmao,who else know how to dupe unstackable items?
Maybe Oriya.

Yo123,prove me you can dupe unstackable items and I'll give you something more that you can use through WPE PRO and SrProxy

I already figured out how to dupe unstackable so prove that you can do what I can do,then I'll share something with you.
c'mon guys.. you kinda missed the point here
are you afraid that they're going to fix that "exploit"?
wanna be the one and only one duping crap to rule the server?
if it doesn't have to do with exchange/stall they they surely won't be able to fix it.

i personally do NOT believe, that unstackable items are tradeable. i tried a lot of stuff...

and oriyas screenshots were only with closed stalls.remember the dupe thing? yeah.. the "duped" item only had the description and the picture of the item. I'm sure if you would have bought it, it would be 10 arrows or something.
again.. MY opinion

so. what do you think of releasing crap over crap (exploits) for silkroad etc?
to the people who play legit: WE FUCKING KNOW!!! WE are assholes, WE are no-lifers, WE are mofos or whatever! do NOT post stuff like that! remember that you're on a fucking hackerboard here! so take it or leave it!!

remember: play fair (not on games) and don't start a flame war.
i just want to have some decent convos about this
(there has actually NEVER been a topic related to a normal discussion about the duping crap)..
just a little opinion about the post.

@Mods: do me a favor and give this topic a chance....
i kinda dislike seeing EVERY freaking thread closed as soon as someone says "uhh. you're a mofo".
let the fight begin!!
Peace
mods dont close it..

his point is rite..

If u feel like Isro is 2 hard for u than go on pserver.. Swsro is laggy but not shity server.. 30x rate!! u can get 2 100 for 3-4 weeks and ecsro is 10x
and u guys stil need a bot 2 grind?? thats newbish!!

ok fine.. bot is ok.. its not dmg server But DOPING...??? WTF? i mean look at ecsro.. even if its a failure us a pserver its stil piece of work.. and u guys destorying it so badly..?? Yeah Ocean is gay bla bla bla.. i hate him 2 .. ^.^ but stil he is puting his time and strengh in it ... so think about when ur going 2 fuck up next pserver..

and MODS if u close it i wil just make a new one... and il continie doing it

i asked not 2 colose it
Old 02/13/2010, 06:32   #2

Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaotiC1 View Post
By silkbotter

and MODS if u close it i wil just make a new one... and il continie doing it

i asked not 2 colose it
That's considered spam.
They will give you an infraction but if that's ok for you, go ahead and post it 100 times.

@Offtopic: Is there still any server where you can dupe?
Old 02/13/2010, 06:36   #3

You will be pawnt in 3...2...
Old 02/13/2010, 07:05   #4

this is interesting ...
NOT AT ALL.
Old 02/13/2010, 09:23   #5

Dude you are going about it the wrong way, like seriously, Zathor said PM him not make a new thread. And i doubt you will be creating threads over and over again ,as they might just ban your IP address.

#Requesting Close -.-
Old 02/13/2010, 10:17   #6

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
#Bravo
#You have just won an infraction.
#Closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread