Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Regarding an upcoming server.

Discussion on Regarding an upcoming server. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Red face Regarding an upcoming server.

About.
Hello everyone we've recently created a new team to go with a brand new 80 cap only Chinese server. Some of you maybe remember me from Morpheus where I was pretty much alone and couldn't really offer the best possible gameplay and support. This time I found a complete team filling all sections and it will be a lot easier than it ever was to offer proper support and a really enjoyable server.

Main Idea.
It will be an old school server without gameplay changes, simple & original silkroad game play but this time we will really focus on creating many new events to make it non stop fun. No new features and fancy **** but only brand new events and many new global uniques to offer many rewards and fun to all players.

Searching for suggestions.
At the moment I am really searching for some suggestions for some parts and I would really appreciate it if you help me with some.

Those parts are:
  • Ways of getting seal of moon weapons.
  • Item mall features.
  • Some job cave activity except job uniques could be quests or something like this.
  • Anything else you can think of and it won't influence our oldschool gameplay.

This server's facebook page is . We will post all updates and news there so if you want stay tuned, peace.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any Server/Upcoming Servers need a [GM]?
08/16/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
While I'm still deciding wether or not to start working on my DEV skills, I would like to see if I can help any servers out. I have been playing Dekaron since late 2007 and I have seen a lot, even played the first Pservers before they became popular, a long with the rise and fall of the most popular Pservers.. At this point I still love the game, but I now look at it with a business/entrepreneur mindset. What I can offer? Aside from the basic needs of being a GM I can provide a many...
An upcoming Server [Devestation BOI]
11/14/2013 - Battle of the Immortals - 45 Replies
I'm no way apart of this project xD So if it doesn't come through i can't be bashed. Owner said he isnt apart of epvp community so just thought i'd inform y'all. Just like his WOI server that closed recently( not saying boi server will be closed) But all items on the market were free, so when he does release his BOI OW server, the items on market will be free, and thats about all the details i can provide :) Perfect World Devastation - WOI Devastation & Upcomming new server
Upcoming server
10/25/2013 - Zero - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I made a new topic to discuss a few things about a new upcoming server. So for those that have downloaded and worked with the files that I have released you will notice that there are a bit of things that need to be fixed and worked on. I am currently working on a new server that I will release for the public to play in about a week or two. I will give a list of a few things that are still bugged and that I'm working on as I get to it. 1. Translating -...
[UPCOMING] EP3 pvp server
08/04/2012 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 84 Replies
back-in-the-day-shaiya EP3 no mod ep 4 client this has a ep 2, 3 EXP-450!!! all working ep3 60 skills takin out full free item mall NPC in old ah