Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Server/Upcoming Servers need a [GM]?

Discussion on Any Server/Upcoming Servers need a [GM]? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any Server/Upcoming Servers need a [GM]?

While I'm still deciding wether or not to start working on my DEV skills, I would like to see if I can help any servers out.

I have been playing Dekaron since late 2007 and I have seen a lot, even played the first Pservers before they became popular, a long with the rise and fall of the most popular Pservers.. At this point I still love the game, but I now look at it with a business/entrepreneur mindset.

What I can offer? Aside from the basic needs of being a GM I can provide a many ideas for the business aspect (marketing, events, etc) of a server, which will in turn make the gaming experience better for the players and the jobs for staff members easier.

Message me for my Skype name if you are interested. Thanks..
Old 08/16/2014, 18:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
add my skype = vursd

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any Upcoming WOI Servers in Development?
03/16/2014 - Battle of the Immortals - 8 Replies
Like Many of you and I who played BOI for a while they get tired of doing the same shit i haven't played WOI in ages so i was wondering if anyone working on a Server ? i heard this guy Is Selling Latest Expansion so if You Got the Money and Skills Buy it! am Sure many want to see a new Server something new and Fun.
Upcoming server
10/25/2013 - Zero - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I made a new topic to discuss a few things about a new upcoming server. So for those that have downloaded and worked with the files that I have released you will notice that there are a bit of things that need to be fixed and worked on. I am currently working on a new server that I will release for the public to play in about a week or two. I will give a list of a few things that are still bugged and that I'm working on as I get to it. 1. Translating -...
[UPCOMING] EP3 pvp server
08/04/2012 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 84 Replies
back-in-the-day-shaiya EP3 no mod ep 4 client this has a ep 2, 3 EXP-450!!! all working ep3 60 skills takin out full free item mall NPC in old ah
Any Upcoming RF servers?
01/13/2010 - RF Online - 5 Replies
well after quitting rf cuz of skool, i wanna start on a new rf server and become top player again :) any1 know of any servers dat came out within the last week or is going to come out within the next month?