Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Silkroad Developer

Discussion on [Question] Silkroad Developer within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/11/2015, 23:41   #16

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo* View Post
how about syloxx? *** licker? thank bbye
i'm not an *** licker, i'm just telling the truth
Old 04/12/2015, 00:03   #17

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
I won't brag or say I am better than anyone because, simply I couldn't care less about people who judge your skills without seeing them, it should be obvious for people with some brain but, ye sro! When it comes to database knowledge, Akasch is the best, I learnt from him and ye, there's no shame to credit someone who helped you. As for me, at this point, I earned good knowledge and I am satisfied with the progress I made in this time, and I will keep progressing, there's no need to act cool.

When it comes to optimizing and performance, Akasch is still better than everyone around. Just saying the truth, weather you like it or not, it's the truth.
Old 04/12/2015, 00:31   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan_SRO View Post
Thanks, for the info, but how i said i already informed me a bit.

I never heard something about snowstorm and royalblade...

I searched a bit and in the last topics Syloxx always corrected Royalblade*, he looks like a bad person since he insult all people and hes banned so Royalblade looks inexperienced and untrustworthy so he is not interesting.
Well, Royal got banned recently *cough* and righteously. "Measuring", he said.
Skills on that guy? Meh.

Take ... whoever you want. Syl, Synx (has prolly left the scene not entirely, but isn't that active), or meh. Make your decision on people who do know how to behave. They are those who are willing to cooperate and not trying to cause *****-fight among the dev team and backstab your whole a**.

And as an advice, hosting a SRO server ... really think twice about it. Your profit won't be that high, that you can effort a protection, advertising devs, paying devs, paying updates (customs), hosting your server on a dedicated one, website hosting, maintaining, ...

Try to get (by meaning hacking) Blade & Soul's latest Pay2Play (monthly fee version, not the closed beta/open beta Ingame-Shop version from those russians and chinese creepers) server files or rebuild it on json - do money with it. That causes more profit, even if you don't develope it.
Old 04/12/2015, 00:39   #19

Quote:
@Royalblade*
And if you taught Syloxx then you were probably a bad teacher if he is able to correct.
I strongly disagree. This is a classic Master-Disciple situation. The disciple will ALWAYS try to beat the master, this is why there is no master is going to teach you everything he knows. You'll notice that especially when the disciple is an ungrateful arrogant child who tries to focus only on his master's "alleged" mistakes and try to correct them on public.
I learned from many people about lots of things, but I wouldn't try to to get attention and boost my ego on the expense of making them look bad or inferior.

@Topic: consider talking to me if you want exploit protection, which is probably extremely important if you want a stable server. Check my signature for details.
Old 04/12/2015, 00:43   #20

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Wrong place...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2015, 01:22   #21

elite*gold: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
I strongly disagree. This is a classic Master-Disciple situation. The disciple will ALWAYS try to beat the master, this is why there is no master is going to teach you everything he knows. You'll notice that especially when the disciple is an ungrateful arrogant child who tries to focus only on his master's "alleged" mistakes and try to correct them on public.
I learned from many people about lots of things, but I wouldn't try to to get attention and boost my ego on the expense of making them look bad or inferior.

@Topic: consider talking to me if you want exploit protection, which is probably extremely important if you want a stable server. Check my signature for details.
++++ i highly recommend torque.
Old 04/12/2015, 09:16   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
And as an advice, hosting a SRO server ... really think twice about it. Your profit won't be that high, that you can effort a protection, advertising devs, paying devs, paying updates (customs), hosting your server on a dedicated one, website hosting, maintaining, ...

Try to get (by meaning hacking) Blade & Soul's latest Pay2Play (monthly fee version, not the closed beta/open beta Ingame-Shop version from those russians and chinese creepers) server files or rebuild it on json - do money with it. That causes more profit, even if you don't develope it.
Thanks, but how i said approve i will be able to pay it from my own pocket. If i notice that the profit wont fit my representations I will talk with the team what could be the reason. If we cant get it then I will close the server and search another game.

I already checked out Blade & Soul and all i noticed is that there are no files released, just emulators (means there are probably no files hacked till now).

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicanoo View Post
consider talking to me if you want exploit protection, which is probably extremely important if you want a stable server. Check my signature for details.
Thanks for the info, if I need a exploit protection I will search for it.
Old 04/12/2015, 12:49   #23

Quote:
Thanks, but how i said approve i will be able to pay it from my own pocket. If i notice that the profit wont fit my representations I will talk with the team what could be the reason. If we cant get it then I will close the server and search another game.

I already checked out Blade & Soul and all i noticed is that there are no files released, just emulators (means there are probably no files hacked till now).

Thanks for the info, if I need a exploit protection I will search for it.
i can teach you how to write your own database from scratch with procedures for just 500$

i can teach you how to walk on the moon for just 50$ per hour

i can teach you anything you want for 1$

Akasch Logic
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2015, 13:44   #24

Received Thanks: 1,016
The milkiboys from yesterday turn into the mens from today.
whoisthebestwiththebiggestballz?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2015, 06:40   #25

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickedNite View Post
Wrong place...
i recommend TheWickedNite best developer/exploiter/ddoser/ + he is cute as hell he is like a teddy bear here he loves to hug
# Kidding

i am kinda doing the same thing, i mean i dunno a **** about developing etc...
but year ago or maybe more akach aka royalblade recommended for me
Zed* aka prox and really he is so trusted and skilled but he is not that type who likes to ***** in every topic, we started eryx 2* one year ago and now we are in Eryx 5, his brain is working well i mean not every single word = $

picture attached for eryx 4 players count / eryx 5 max was 1k unfortunately
Old 04/16/2015, 06:12   #26

elite*gold: 16
ummm ... its seems like you just wanna to Make some Conflict between Developers here
at frist you have to not be arrogante and say i heared.. and they said ....

Just Look for each one Work and Last projects
who fail who succes who have better experience
Dont judge on book only from its cover

all of them r great trulely but ... when you come and say
that Some one who got 4.5k Players on his Server in just 2 days
and he did some Upgrades in System Others didnt Made it until now
I think you have to Stop in This point .... Royal i mean

Exo Say that already ^^

Good Luck with your project
Old 04/17/2015, 15:54   #27

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
I recommend myself, I'm a legendary coder.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/17/2015, 19:21   #28

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
@Duncan **** all those people.

Since I'm working on another project already, let's make a list.
First of all, this is NOT a ranking of skills. It's a ranking of getting things done properly. Some of the people are really annoying to work with, some of them always complain, some of them disappear

Let me make you a list

SQL Procedures:

1. Caipi (might come back if you offer him enough)
2. Syloxx (will annoy you with his perfectionistic attitude)
3. Timlock (Not the fastest code, will work fine. BUT he's a great dev. at a lot of other things, websites, bots etc)
4. Dizzie aka Blank (will not write the fasted code, but will work fine)
5. Arabs

Shard edits:

1. Timlock & Dizzie (100% trustable. That's why Rank#1)
2. Caipi
3. Syloxx
4. Hoba & SnowStorm
5. Arabs

Protection:

1. DoctorDDoS (Use him starting from next month. Offers DDoS Protection + "Perfect" exploit protection soon)
1. Mohamed (magicano) => Torque
2. Chernobyl (will be annoying to work with) => SquirrelFilter
3. Turkish Exploit Protections.

Pk2:

0. Simulation
1. SnowStorm
2. ???

Networking:

1. Admir (Currently at Pioneer if I remember corretly)
2. Mykha (Not sure though, owner of Atomix)

All rounders:

- Simulation (@Elamidas)
- LemonIsCool (@Silkroad Europe)
- Pr0x & srNa (@Eryx)
- Timlock (@SroConnect)
- xExo (@Fayoblablanex or w/e its called)

NOT recommended people:

- People who haven't been mentioned.

PS: If I forgot anyone, sorry about it.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/25/2015, 02:14   #29

elite*gold: 133
Haha, 2,5k $.. laughted.
Old 04/25/2015, 12:07   #30

elite*gold: 275
Received Thanks: 1,156
There are many developers which are off from the projects and they did better projects and showed the most important things to the actual developers.

Respect for the old school devs.