Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Little Question to the pserver players out there!

Discussion on Little Question to the pserver players out there! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Little Question to the pserver players out there!

So its just simple, atm i'm playing SroR and its fun and all but i totally miss those Privateserver Times, so a friend and me thinking about opening a server. BUT we dont want to open something with this overedited **** features. We want a normal one, just like isro was!

Now my Question is, would you like to see something like that? Or do you guys think that this isnt a good idea?

I'm waiting for your answers!
Old 11/29/2013, 13:20   #2

elite*gold: 20
Let's say it like it is, I personally do like the idea of it.
However you will not be able to get a lot of players, as people will say "Oh just another server" and get bored pretty fast as there's nothing to do after being maxlevel FF.
Old 11/29/2013, 13:28   #3

Well yea thats what i thought also, but do you know what i mean? not like those get coins for d42 weapons n ****, just simple gameplay. starting with lvl 80 getting good set pvping, doing cap 90 and so on..
Old 11/29/2013, 13:41   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,412
Features and such are just a part of what you need these days, without a proper active management team, you won't reach anything.
Old 11/29/2013, 14:34   #5

the problem not with the players or even isro ... --> the problem with Private Servers !
sro is dead when someone shared vsro files.
Old 11/29/2013, 20:06   #6

Old 11/29/2013, 20:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjarkeb View Post
I suggest you guys to try out this server:
Stop advertising that server at every **** thread.
Old 11/29/2013, 20:12   #8

Old 11/29/2013, 20:16   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjarkeb View Post
So, you dont want me to answer their question?

BUT we dont want to open something with this overedited **** features. We want a normal one, just like isro was!

I just answered that question. Problem?
Yeah, you didn't answer that question.
He wanted tips about OPENING a server, not JOINING. Why would he want to join that server if he plans on opening his own?
Old 11/29/2013, 20:18   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4joke View Post
Yeah, you didn't answer that question.
He wanted tips about OPENING a server, not JOINING. Why would he want to join that server if he plans on opening his own?
Yea i see that now xD My bad, thought they wanted to join a old school server. Sorry ^^