Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Proof InSRO is a big fat scam

Discussion on Proof InSRO is a big fat scam within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Proof InSRO is a big fat scam

They sell lvl90 accounts for FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS

LOLOPLOLOLOLODALSDOLOSLODLOLOLOLOLO: D:

AND THAT IS DONATION PRICE OMFG

PROOF!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/18/2009, 19:19   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
i think its level upgrade? like if u dont wanna lvl from 99 to 100, u can just buy it for 80$, tho price is still ridiculous
anyway, cant u just ignore it? why do people need to spam the section with these *** **** topics about this server lol
Old 06/18/2009, 19:21   #3

elite*gold: 0
funny how they open donation page b4 the server.. lame.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/18/2009, 19:22   #4

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
#closed
Thanks
6 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
InSro ? A new Server ???
06/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 57 Replies
A friend send me this page inSRO - Front Page and asked me if this is lizerq project... but is not lizerq project.... anyone know if is fake or real... i make an account and is ok.... when i log in with the acc appear to me this : Welcome *****@gmail.com Your Account Name is: ****** You have the following characters: No Chars. You have the following amount of Silk: No Silks
Research into inSro
06/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 27 Replies
Well I was wondering if this inSro was a fake or real thing so I decided to ask one of their Admins(Matt). On their site there is a Customer Support Chat 27/7 online here is the conversation(im Justin btw): Firstly I asked him is there any screenshots of ingame Matt: Not releasing them yet. Justin: why not? Matt: Because our devs are not ready to release them yet? O.o Justin: i see hmmm
BEST SCAM OF ALL TIME !! FOOL PROOF !!!
12/19/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
how about this 1... step#1 make a noob any noob I say archer because its easy to level step#2 Level it up 2 130 step#3 Reborn it step#4 level it up again 2 130
[Expert] Sineater's 100% Bullet Proof Character Scam
10/30/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
This is my long scam after 2 year's of seeing all kinds of wow scams I decided to make a flawless one. Im going to tell you now If This Scam Is Done Right It Is 100% Guranteed. if it didn't work for you then you did something wrong. This requires a lot of skill this isn't something you just send out and expect to receive like the phishing scams. Required Items: * Last Name of the victims account * The account's email * You have to do this after 6 PM Pacific Time * New...
Full Proof Scam
04/27/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
ok guys this is a scam that i have been using for a very long time and i have alot of money and still manage to maintain a good reputation in the game. ive used the search feature on the site and have found nothing quite like this. Here is the process of how to do it in steps: Requirements: main character, another character with descent gear Steps are as Follows: 1. find a character hunting at a spawn that 1 hits the monsters in a spawn. (I recommend minimacs or giant apes) 2....