Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BEST SCAM OF ALL TIME !! FOOL PROOF !!!

Discussion on BEST SCAM OF ALL TIME !! FOOL PROOF !!! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BEST SCAM OF ALL TIME !! FOOL PROOF !!!

how about this 1...

step#1 make a noob any noob I say archer because its easy to level

step#2 Level it up 2 130

step#3 Reborn it

step#4 level it up again 2 130

step#5 2nd Reborn it

step#6 level it up yet again this time to 137

step#7 Hunt hunt hunt and hunt somemore

step#8 do moonbox quest and stuff 4 money

step#9 buy db's IN GAME

step#10 dual soc ever item you have &

*POOF* There you go a FREE dual soc 2nd rb :P

NO scams work anymore stop being lazy because you get no props for stealing someones hard work. SO dont go out there and pay for hacking programs or send keyloggers thru MSN becaus they wont work !!! Just do it yourself and feel self pride. Thanx....
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/14/2008, 08:15   #2

-.- its noob proof because ur a noob with no proof
Old 12/14/2008, 16:00   #3

******* You Are.
Old 12/18/2008, 03:09   #4

no no... wanna know the best scam ever? send me twenty bucks and i'll PM you with the scam
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2008, 11:27   #5

/fail
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Best scam, works 99% of the time
12/24/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 33 Replies
kk so first get like a good item worth atleast maybe cupple dbs or sumtin. like for example an elite hat with a soc. then try selling it at market. ppl will trade u 2 look at it and stuff, put in the hat just 2 show em, then they will get their items and stuff to trade u, get a reg elite hat with NO SOC, and then trade em, usually ppl wont chek the hat again, and u both push ok when u have the elite hat no soc in it and he has the dbs, money or w/e in the trade box. there u go! rich rich rich....
Proof InSRO is a big fat scam
06/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
They sell lvl90 accounts for FOUR THOUSAND DOLLARS LOLOPLOLOLOLODALSDOLOSLODLOLOLOLOLO:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: AND THAT IS DONATION PRICE OMFG PROOF! Secure order page
[Expert] Sineater's 100% Bullet Proof Character Scam
10/30/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
This is my long scam after 2 year's of seeing all kinds of wow scams I decided to make a flawless one. Im going to tell you now If This Scam Is Done Right It Is 100% Guranteed. if it didn't work for you then you did something wrong. This requires a lot of skill this isn't something you just send out and expect to receive like the phishing scams. Required Items: * Last Name of the victims account * The account's email * You have to do this after 6 PM Pacific Time * New...
Full Proof Scam
04/27/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
ok guys this is a scam that i have been using for a very long time and i have alot of money and still manage to maintain a good reputation in the game. ive used the search feature on the site and have found nothing quite like this. Here is the process of how to do it in steps: Requirements: main character, another character with descent gear Steps are as Follows: 1. find a character hunting at a spawn that 1 hits the monsters in a spawn. (I recommend minimacs or giant apes) 2....
Fool proof Scamers guide to get full sockets
04/22/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
ok first things first, you need a elite socket helmut, ring, boots, or something ect... now take lets say elite warrior helmut lvl 47 , grab it, go around market looking for a regular elite helmut, then buy it, met it up to same lvl , use met to make it same color now find someone to buy, when they see and put up 60m? go how about 65m, they will go ok, they will close trade then put up regular elite copy of socket after then put up the money now hit ok, if they fell for it , you...