Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pk2 tools for Black Rogue

Discussion on Pk2 tools for Black Rogue within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 01/06/2012, 20:16   #31
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandzo187 View Post
128mb ram?
I guess some of you didnt realised it yet, but win 7 need ******* much rescoures, and win xp not.
Also win xp with SSD HDD is ******* amazing.

Btw, those files which I got, mhm well yeah
Different story.
if yuo didnt realized that was sarcasm=
about your files, if they are not public, dont come bluffing that u can make a server
Old 01/07/2012, 12:21   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
about your files, if they are not public, dont come bluffing that u can make a server
ragemode off files released, everyone shuts up and be kral now!
Old 01/07/2012, 18:44   #33

Received Thanks: 1,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
what about he hasn't tell the truth ? no ever and i mean EVER NEVER files can use less than 88% of usage processor and ram
SRX was taking 100% from processor usage and my processor is Intel Core2Duo 7300 (in that time)
Old 01/08/2012, 06:42   #34

Someone can share Clientn ?
Old 01/08/2012, 13:40   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ• View Post
what about he hasn't tell the truth ? no ever and i mean EVER NEVER files can use less than 88% of usage processor and ram
SRX was taking 100% from processor usage and my processor is Intel Core2Duo 7300 (in that time)
Sometimes, quantity does more than quality