Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Troll thread] Disappointment?

Discussion on [Troll thread] Disappointment? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Troll thread] Disappointment?

This is a troll thread, so prepare your weapons

Like many of you might have noticed, before the release we had many, let's call them "inteligent" people claiming they know everything there is to know about server files, and how to run them.

But, after almost one day, we still haven't got any pvp/fun server's at all, despite the huge amount of "inteligent" people, that were so smart they could even run a SRO server using Paint.From now on, I'll know not to put my hopes up in the SRO community.
I'm quite disappointed, we haven't even got a single server hosted on someone's PC for a 10-20-30 people fun...

How about you guys?

This is a troll thread, so if you are unable to troll properly, you better go improve your skill.
Old 09/12/2011, 20:58   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
this is against rules
it exist already a flamewar thread
Edit:
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2011, 21:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
this is against rules
it exist already a flamewar thread
Edit:
isn't troll != flame ?
Old 09/12/2011, 21:04   #4

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
This counts as spam and will be warned/infracted afaik.

So don't even start a Troll War here !
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2011, 21:05   #5

#Close
#Report

For sake stop doing those thread .. + i don't have magic to close threads >.< silly annoying
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/12/2011, 21:11   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovalova View Post

#Close
#Report

For sake stop doing those thread .. + i don't have magic to close threads >.< silly annoying
1) thanks for the attention
2) who the **** are you? no really, who are you? u barely got a few posts and u act wanna-be-mod in a section i never seen you on ... jeezUs
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread