Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request for tutorial. < ELITE

Discussion on Request for tutorial. < ELITE within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request for tutorial. < ELITE

SRY, for stupid request, but i wonder for boting ir ELITE sro. All what i found was keypresser, loader and some posts about autoselect.. How can creat autoselect ? Sombody says, that need to make some range in sro_client... Maby someone can illuminate me ?
Old 07/01/2011, 21:41   #2

What tutorial you need lol?
Login with the loader then use the keypresser
Old 07/01/2011, 22:07   #3

It is so easy ? My character not select mobs.... Im going in game by loader, there i dont change anything, range is 5000 and and pick range 70... Maby need to change something ?
Old 07/02/2011, 02:55   #4

When you're in game, hit the 'A' key. This brings up the character action window. In the bottom right, beside "Auto Attack" "Stall" etc... there's a new "Auto Select" icon. Drag that to your shortcut bar (example: number 1) and tell the bot to hit #1 first. Then your skills.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2011, 08:54   #5

sorry but if u are to stupid for thad go handgrind i can believe thad someone need a tutorial for thad kind of **** btw there allot of theads about thad
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2011, 09:21   #6

Dude if u enter with loader reduce range to 200-300 and write ur character name ur media have to contain auto select.GL
Old 07/02/2011, 14:18   #7

elite*gold: 100