Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Auto Alchemy: Attribute Stone Fuser (vSro)

Discussion on [Release] Auto Alchemy: Attribute Stone Fuser (vSro) within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 03/06/2013, 09:24   #31

elite*gold: 0
Anyone have the Source Code of this tool?
Please sent it to me i want to learn something about it.

Thanks
Old 03/06/2013, 12:53   #32

elite*gold: 130
The creator is HardGroove.
Old 03/06/2013, 13:43   #33

Hello everyone, thanks for the program, it works, I want to know, you can change the settings so that the program has used all used inventory slot?
Old 03/07/2013, 14:49   #34

Hello, really well work but me understands not how changed the code when there is an error in settings.ini to help me pls.
Old 03/07/2013, 21:20   #35

if i choose 80% if stat goes +80% it will stop or will continue ???
Old 03/07/2013, 23:03   #36

I can't get the tool to work. I open the connector, then the loader, I can start the game and log in fine, but when I open the tool and set it up, nothing happens. I hit start fusing, it says fusing, and it never does anything.
Old 03/08/2013, 01:04   #37

Oh, ***... Patience people, in a day or two I'll have time for answering. Until then: it's almost weekend!
Old 03/08/2013, 03:54   #38

i will ask this question. i dont have time to review all the pages. hehe sorry :P

anyway, i would like to ask what will happen if i set an attribute to 60% and while it goes on fusing, at one point it goes 80% or 100%, will it stop there? or it will fuse again and will only stop when it hit 60%?

need an answer to this inquiry. thank you guys!
Old 03/08/2013, 09:31   #39

The tool isn't coded THAT bad, of course if it reaches a higher value it will stop.
Old 03/08/2013, 19:20   #40

Idk y i cant log in to it n doesnt work?
Old 03/08/2013, 21:38   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripperaleks View Post
Hello everyone, thanks for the program, it works, I want to know, you can change the settings so that the program has used all used inventory slot?
It isn't just a "setting" which you set higher and it parses more inventory slots. You have to code that. And probably parsing the first 2 is a lot easier than parsing the whole, sorting it out, and identifying everything one by one. You just have to follow this: put the stuff in the first 2 invslot and you are good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaGxAs View Post
Hello, really well work but me understands not how changed the code when there is an error in settings.ini to help me pls.
phConnector's "botport=" should be the same value as the setting.ini's. Usually 16000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kondos View Post
if i choose 80% if stat goes +80% it will stop or will continue ???
What would be the whole point of the tool if it wouldn't stop? T_T Of course it stops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conumed View Post
I can't get the tool to work. I open the connector, then the loader, I can start the game and log in fine, but when I open the tool and set it up, nothing happens. I hit start fusing, it says fusing, and it never does anything.
I have no idea. I can check it over on TeamViewer if you want, might be useful. Send me a PM, if you want to do so - or add me on Skype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idare123 View Post
Idk y i cant log in to it n doesnt work?
You can't actually LOG in? You can open client, type in imgcode, but you can't log in? I had this too - untick Redirect Agent Server in edxloader, it solved the problem for me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2013, 01:18   #42

When i set State and after click start button, program starting fuse but at %41 state stoping. i tryed in mag rainforce state got this error, an other errors too when i set mag atak state, after start program fusing once then stoping again.

Old 03/09/2013, 05:38   #43

it stops because it doesn't have a code written onto the Settings.ini and the it doesn't recognize the State. you have to write down the error on Settings.ini like:
result=34 under the other result codes., so it will recognize 41% state.
Old 03/09/2013, 07:32   #44

Magical Atack Power donesn't work.. I select %20 Work but %40, %60, %80 or %100 not work.. Stop fusing.. Plss help.. I can fix setting.ini but did not improve.. Help me
Old 03/09/2013, 16:28   #45

thanks for the answers intercsaki. you're the man! thanks for your great tool!
and kudos to the other people who made this tool. more power!

btw, i think i found a bug on this tool.
it does not work when i changing stats with my shield.
i set to 60%, (my shield has 41%), when it started, it says it has reached 60%.
when i check my shield, it is now 0%.
i started the tool again, then it says it has reached 60%.
when i check again, it is still 0%.
same result when i tried it again for 2nd, 3rd, 4th times.

just informing.
still a great tool.
works perfectly with my LA set.
hopefully this bug with the shield will be fixed.

thanks again!