Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial] A successful blader build!

Discussion on [Tutorial] A successful blader build! within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tutorial] A successful blader build!

THIS ONLY WORKS FOR P SERVERS WITH 70 CAP SKILLS

Being a blader is possibly the hardest build to exp with.
But I have made a program for the successful blader who knows what his role is in PvP and PvE.

1) A blader is not an unique killer, period you can't outdamage bowers or nukers.
2) A blader is the slowest character to lvl up with.
3) A blader is average character to PvP with.
4) Bladers are the worst at job war / guild war

Why make a blader then? I don't know really.

Now if you are doing this for ECSRO SJSRO or MYSRO then you shouldn't have to SP farm until 70+.

The problem with most STR builds is that they take too many masteries at low levels, try to lvl wep ice fire and light at the same time is bad. And taking dumb skills will make you farm more sp than needed. Since bladers are low damage you should grind on mobs 3-5 levels lower than you.

THIS IS THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY TO LVL UP AS BLADER FOLLOW THIS STEP!

Grab a bow and start wacking mangyangs
1-5 mangyang (5 gap)
5-8 water ghost (0 gap) switch to blade and shield now.
8-13 yeowa 3 gap
13-16 young tigers / tigers 0 gap
16-21 white tigers 2 gap until 18 if you find 18 weapon or 21 weapon make bigger gap
21-24 chaki worker (1 gap)
24-29 hyungno ghost (2 gap) now you should have both chains
29-32 heoncheon (0 gap)
32-36 flowers (1 gap) exception to 3 lvl rule
36-38 yeowa (1 gap) exeption to 3 lvl rule
38-42 robbers (0 gap)
42-45 bunwang (0 gap) exception because all other mobs spawn rate suck
45-48 bunwang 1 gap see above
48-52 mujigi 2 (gap) best for pure str
52-58 penon fighters
58-60 penon warrior
60-64 yeti
64-68 power earth ghost
68-69 moles
69-73 yacha
73-76 bone soldiers niya guard
76-80 shaur / goat
80-85 antinoke
85-88 wing tribe
88-90 at rocky or whatever mob you want lol

By the time you are lvl90 you should have this build give or take a few skill points of your choice.

But to have a fully pimped blader you must farm and since skills only go to 70 you should have more than enough to make it!

congrats you have a FF Lvl 90 Blader.
Old 04/23/2009, 21:08   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodelero2 View Post
THIS ONLY WORKS FOR P SERVERS WITH 70 CAP SKILLS

Being a blader is possibly the hardest build to exp with.
But I have made a program for the successful blader who knows what his role is in PvP and PvE.

1) A blader is not an unique killer, period you can't outdamage bowers or nukers.
2) A blader is the slowest character to lvl up with.
3) A blader is average character to PvP with.
4) Bladers are the worst at job war / guild war

Why make a blader then? I don't know really.

Now if you are doing this for ECSRO SJSRO or MYSRO then you shouldn't have to SP farm until 70+.

The problem with most STR builds is that they take too many masteries at low levels, try to lvl wep ice fire and light at the same time is bad. And taking dumb skills will make you farm more sp than needed. Since bladers are low damage you should grind on mobs 3-5 levels lower than you.

THIS IS THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY TO LVL UP AS BLADER FOLLOW THIS STEP!

1-5 mangyang (5 gap)
5-8 water ghost (0 gap) switch to blade and shield now.
8-13 yeowa 3 gap
13-16 young tigers / tigers 0 gap
16-21 white tigers 2 gap until 18 if you find 18 weapon or 21 weapon make bigger gap
21-24 chaki worker (1 gap)
24-29 hyungno ghost (2 gap) now you should have both chains
29-32 heoncheon (0 gap)
32-36 flowers (1 gap) exception to 3 lvl rule
36-38 yeowa (1 gap) exeption to 3 lvl rule
38-42 robbers (0 gap)
42-45 bunwang (0 gap) exception because all other mobs spawn rate suck
45-48 bunwang 1 gap see above
48-52 mujigi 2 (gap) best for pure str
52-58 penon fighters
58-60 penon warrior
60-64 yeti
64-68 power earth ghost
68-69 moles
69-73 yacha
73-76 bone soldiers niya guard
76-80 shaur / goat
80-85 antinoke
85-88 wing tribe
88-90 at rocky or whatever mob you want lol

By the time you are lvl90 you should have this build give or take a few skill points of your choice.

But to have a fully pimped blader you must farm and since skills only go to 70 you should have more than enough to make it!

congrats you have a FF Lvl 90 Blader.
This guide looks familiar.

Anyways , Blader isn't that bad at ECSRO
I lvl pretty fast at roc mountain

EDIT:
LOL I JUST SAW THE PROFILE!
NO KD?!?! ROFL

EDIT2:

this is way better. :d
Old 04/24/2009, 03:31   #3

KD is bad for pve dont be noob, combo is faster. if you wanna pvp then farm for KD at 90
Old 04/25/2009, 01:45   #4

xD
Steal my title much? >.<
Anyways you should use kd...
Old 04/25/2009, 15:31   #5

You guys clearly do NOT have a lv 90 blader on the pservers... bladers take.. fucking forever to hit 90.. took mine I think ~2 1/2 weeks or so.. it took my hybrid only 5 1/2 days to hit 90.. so clearly bladers lvl EXTREMELY slow.. also they're kill-stealed like crazy, they're NOT good at making a profit off of.. bladers are reallllly bad in pvp, and the only thing they can do is tank! they tank like CRAZY on p.servers! I have a shitty +4 set and +5 blade/shield and I can handle 2+ players at any given time.. when i say 2+ players, i mean 2+ chinese with +7's.. blader is an amazing tank which makes it kinda fun to play cuz you really contest yourself to see fi you die or not handling more and more people =] anyways.. blader is only good if you want to tank like crazy... also whoever made that guide does NOT play a private server.. do NOT fucking follow that grinding guide... do this instead..

WEAR ARMOR OR PROTECTOR.. DO NOT WEAR GARMENT UNTIL YOU ARE 8X!!! I cannot stress this enough.. why wear garment before you're capped? its completely pointless cuz you're not fighting a mag mob.. i did however switch to garment myself at 70 to fight the boomerang mob on rok moutain because it kept hitting me too hard with the explosion skill.. i could have worn protector instead I guess.. but the moral of the story, STR based chars fight on STR mobs.. do not bother wearing garm until you're close to cap and have some pimped pieces..

THERE IS NO NEED TO GAP!!! You will be fine going along with a 0 gap.. if you feel weak, gap out to like a 4-5 gap then close it again! You will be farmed at 90 and you gain SO MUCH sp going to 90.. I get like 20k sp+++ a day 0 gapped at 90 with my blader.. so why get low sp farming for shit at low lvls? don't bother with that =]

1-5 mangyang
5-8 water ghost
8-13 yeowa
13-16 young tigers / tigers
16-21 white tigers
21-24 chaki worker
24-29 hyungno ghost OR horses! I prefer horses myself
29-32 heoncheon
32-34 flowers/scorps
35-38 black robber
38-42 maong
42-44 small bunwang/maong
44-48 bunwang
48-52 mujigi 2
52-57 penon fighters
57-63 yeti
63-64 edimmu
64-67 power earth ghost
67-70 snipers
70-76 boomerang mob (cant recall name but they're right near ferries on rok moutain)
76-78 (or 79 if you want) shaur
78-83 lv 79/80 tribes
83-85 antinoke
85-90 lv 85/87 wing tribe

varient.. you can grind at rockies in garm once you're 88+ with a semi pimped garm set.. but you will most likely die =x

I want to add.. whenever you pvp with your blader, do not expect to kill.. but instead try to stay alive as long as you can! KD the hell out of people.. in job wars you just want to stay alive as long as possible.. you can however kill nukers and hybrids with a blader with crits during stabs.. but it requires a lot of luck.. rule of thumb.. if someone else is hitting them, do a chain, do demon cut.. etc.. but if you're going up against 2 or 3++ people yourself.. kd kd kd kd nonstop and stay alive! bladers lead the way in job wars and stay alive the longest, so do not try to kill ppl 1v1, because you cant =P

best masteries for a blader 90 fire 90 bicheon 90 light.. for well rounded fast running char.. or if you wanna be supreme tank.. 90 cold 90 bich 90 fire 30 light.. you will run slow but you will have crazy phys defense.. and if you wanna go even further, use ice imbue.. nobody is immune to maxed ice imbue!
Old 04/25/2009, 22:17   #6

are you retarded? blader are strong enough with garment to tank str mobs, and you want to grind like a noob with heavy armor and slow as hell your more than welcome.

0 gaping to 90 is dumb as hell you will be weak all the way, 0 gap is only allow you to max bicheon and no imbue or grass walk?
Old 04/26/2009, 11:35   #7

Hey all:
My first Question: what does KD mean?? *sry for noob question
and in ur builds... why to skill lightning so high? 68 and 90????
I only skilled lightning to lvl 30 for some faster moving speed... and if i wear garment i am fast enough...

Edit: Und wieso Pacheon auf 30 skillen? nur wegen attack rating?? also ich habs grad auf lvl 10, weil ich am anfang mitn bogen rumgelaufen bin, und wegen passive skill
Old 04/26/2009, 14:07   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
Hey all:

KD = knockdown + stab
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2009, 02:40   #9

Quote:
are you retarded? blader are strong enough with garment to tank str mobs, and you want to grind like a noob with heavy armor and slow as hell your more than welcome.

0 gaping to 90 is dumb as hell you will be weak all the way, 0 gap is only allow you to max bicheon and no imbue or grass walk?
I believe you're the retarded one. Bladers are weak as shit, especially with unpimped stuff.. it takes them 5-6 skills to kill a grey mob until they've got a +5 or better wep.. Also, seeing how I'm the one with the lv 90 blader that has been capped for 2 months.. I like to think I know more about it then you Wearing armor/prot will make pots last longer and allow you to tank much much more. You're a total idiot if you think grinding in garm is better for a blader before having pimped last tier.. total idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
Hey all:
and in ur builds... why to skill lightning so high? 68 and 90????
I only skilled lightning to lvl 30 for some faster moving speed... and if i wear garment i am fast enough...

Edit: Und wieso Pacheon auf 30 skillen? nur wegen attack rating?? also ich habs grad auf lvl 10, weil ich am anfang mitn bogen rumgelaufen bin, und wegen passive skill
30 light is fine for grinding.. when you pvp use drugs =] 90 ice bich fire is major tank!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/27/2009, 14:38   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxz View Post
I believe you're the retarded one. Bladers are weak as ****, especially with unpimped stuff.. it takes them 5-6 skills to kill a grey mob until they've got a +5 or better wep.. Also, seeing how I'm the one with the lv 90 blader that has been capped for 2 months.. I like to think I know more about it then you Wearing armor/prot will make pots last longer and allow you to tank much much more. You're a total idiot if you think grinding in garm is better for a blader before having pimped last tier.. total idiot.

30 light is fine for grinding.. when you pvp use drugs =] 90 ice bich fire is major tank!

thx for your answer^^
so i dont skill lightning higher than 30 ; )

edit: lol my second question i wrote in german, lol
here a second time:why should i skill pacheon on lvl 30? (it was in 1 Build a user posted)
only because of the attack rating? (I dont think that it's so important)
atm i have Pacheon on lvl 10, because in low level, i used bow for faster killing... but i want to lvl it down (?) with curst heart quest.
Old 04/27/2009, 23:52   #11

Don't listen to Lynx, taking ice to 90 as a blader with no snow shield has to be the dumbest move ever.

That takes totally credibility out of you, 90 weapon 90 fire 90 ice and 30 light? LOL
Old 04/29/2009, 02:33   #12

Quote:
Don't listen to Lynx, taking ice to 90 as a blader with no snow shield has to be the dumbest move ever.

That takes totally credibility out of you, 90 weapon 90 fire 90 ice and 30 light? LOL
Hey buddy.. did you know that might guard and passive BOTH go to lv 9? How much phys defense do you think that is? I believe you're a COMPLETE moron now if you think 90 ice is for snow shield on an STR char.. LOL you need to back to sro 101 and relearn the game.

I'll answer the question for you since you're a noob who has no idea what he's talking about..

Passive ice lv 9 = Physical defence power 132 Increase
Might guard lv 9 = Physical defence power 92 Increase (although I'm not sure if it goes to 12, it might.. but lv 12 is)
Might guard lv 12 = Physical defence power 132 Increase

Someone told me it goes to lv 12 but i'm not sure myself, I do know it goes to lv 9 at least... but it's interesting none the less that you call 220+ phys defense useless.... LOL
Old 04/29/2009, 15:22   #13

sure its not useless but it sure as hell is not worth taking a mastery to 90 for 2 skills.

in light you take 1) GRASS WALK 2) GHOST WALK 3) CONCENTRATION 4) 16% mag buff 5) parry passive.
Old 04/30/2009, 03:07   #14

Quote:
sure its not useless but it sure as hell is not worth taking a mastery to 90 for 2 skills.

in light you take 1) GRASS WALK 2) GHOST WALK 3) CONCENTRATION 4) 16% mag buff 5) parry passive.
grass walk can be subbed for speed drug.. ghost walk isnt so important.. parry buff is the only thing you relaly miss.. 16% mag buff isn't so important to a blader.. you clearly don't know the WHOLE ******* POINT of a blader is to TANK!!!!!!! Bladers aren't killers, they're support.
Old 05/02/2009, 06:22   #15

i believe the second poster is right, i have seen this b4.
however i also find that this guide is lacking information
as in it contains a single way to get to 90 without farming
while most guides tell you when you should farm and where
if you attempt to make a blader you mustn forget that bladers are the weakest damage givers in the game and must compensate by using kd's and chains
bladers are really good at 1 thing
being traders and only traders
Closed Thread