Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Login Freeze / Server Turns Offline

Discussion on Login Freeze / Server Turns Offline within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Login Freeze / Server Turns Offline

I know that this is already a known issue with alot threads about it but i think that my Problem is a bit different.
Everytime i try to login it keeps freezin at "..Requesting User blah bla.." which sounds like the normal Login Freeze problem but if i try to restart the game i'm not able to connect to the login server anymore (Launcher says: Water N/A),the Fire server is still there tho (i try to connect to Water).
After i turn my Router off and back on i'm able to connect again but after awhile i get the freeze again and the same problem. Already tried to run the game with my firewall turned off and allowed SRO_Client and the Launcher.I have no problems with the game if the Server is less crowded and i'm able to login before it can freeze but this is not a solution lol.

Oh and btw it has to be something with the login server cause i can have a char logged in (which was fast enough ) and if i try to connect a 2nd one he still gets the freeze and the server shutdown thingy while my other char is still logged in, if he isn't fast enough...

EDIT: forgot to add that to the title.. this is about ZSZC

EDIT2: I setup a broadband connection now and it seems like its working with it now but i'd still like to be able to connect with my normal connection

Similar Threads Similar Threads
freeze login
04/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Okay i cant fix freezelogin and crashes to make lotf more stable (5017 lotf). I tried do this: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guide s-releases/177459-release-login-freeze.html it makes error, then i tried this: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guide s-releases/160798-release-fixed-frozen-login.html I didnt understand anything of it, didnt see any release of that only a change for the whole database x.x
[REQUEST] Login server for CoemuV2 errors and login freeze.
07/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss81/onlyme64/e rror2.jpg I get this error when i try to debug the login server. But strangley when i open the login server from bin/release it opens without any errors. When i open it from bin/debug it crashes. When i open the the good login server and game server and try to log in and i get a login freeze. Here is a screeny: http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss81/onlyme64/ error3.jpg What do i do? :(
connecting to login server freeze with TzPjqy
12/01/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I have searched post after post and seen many people asking but no answer as to why in the TzPhqy Bot you get connecting to login then it does nothing more when trying to logon. I have 1.82 in a folder of it's own I have the lastest CRC. I know i am typing in the right id, password and char. There has to be somthing missing is there a host file mod or do you need to register it buy it. I use to use this bot a while back and if it is the same one it was free then went p2p. Now it looks...
[Help] Login Freeze
11/21/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
We just fix the bug as the login that is disconnected to create the characters The souncer I use is the powersoucerCO THANK all :mofo::handsdown:
help freeze the login server :(
08/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
as do so it does not freeze the login server?? help pliss:confused: