Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Remove Fortress Teleport Gate

Discussion on Remove Fortress Teleport Gate within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Remove Fortress Teleport Gate

Hi elitepvpers !

Im trying to remove Fortress Teleport gate from my home server. I was trying for a week with RefObjCommond, RefTeleport, RefTeleLink but still cant find out how to do it. I was also searching via Elipvpers but cant find any topic about this problem. Can you guys tell me how to remove this "Fortress war teleport gate" on map (Jangan, Bandit, Hotan). Thank for read
Old 05/06/2017, 09:48   #2

Bump, anyone can help me please o.o
Old 05/06/2017, 11:30   #3

On map? The icons, right? There was a topic about removing Jangan cave icon and such. The file I've mentioned there is the one you also going to need. Keep searching, isn't that old.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2017, 13:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
On map? The icons, right? There was a topic about removing Jangan cave icon and such. The file I've mentioned there is the one you also going to need. Keep searching, isn't that old.
I guess he didn't mean visual removal, he is asking how to remove it from database
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2017, 17:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2111 View Post
I guess he didn't mean visual removal, he is asking how to remove it from database
Thank for replied bros. @: Well i can remove it in Mini Map (M). But i cant find out how to remove it in-game, i mean totally delete it. @: I can remove it in Database, disable it and we cant click on Gate in-game, but i want remove this structure - Teleport gate in-game
Old 05/06/2017, 17:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeo View Post
Thank for replied bros. @: Well i can remove it in Mini Map (M). But i cant find out how to remove it in-game, i mean totally delete it. @: I can remove it in Database, disable it and we cant click on Gate in-game, but i want remove this structure - Teleport gate in-game
Yeah bro, I know what you meant, you have disabled the teleport option, but you wanna remove the structure from the map, to be honest I have no idea, I guess it's something related to PK2, data.pk2
I can suggest you to to compare your client with another which got for example a new fortress, like constantinopole fortress and see what is the difference, open the data.pk2 with a pk2 tool and remove it from there and re-create your pk2, the structures are located in data.pk2
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2017, 17:17   #7

Quote:
Yeah bro, I know what you meant, you have disabled the teleport option, but you wanna remove the structure from the map, to be honest I have no idea, I guess it's something related to PK2, data.pk2
I can suggest you to to compare your client with another which got for example a new fortress, like constantinopole fortress and see what is the difference, open the data.pk2 with a pk2 tool and remove it from there and re-create your pk2, the structures are located in data.pk2
Well, its a nice idea. I was sunk in the media.pk2. I will take a look at data.pk2
Old 05/06/2017, 17:22   #8

Data->Res->bldg->guild->common
there you will find the fortress war gate, which is applied to every fortress gate
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2017, 18:01   #9

Quote:
Data->Res->bldg->guild->common
there you will find the fortress war gate, which is applied to every fortress gate
I think you got client crash when you go to area whare FW teleport was, if you just remove object from PK2. I think you must replace it with other object as a tree for example. Also it will be in navmesh so you got stucked like teleport will still be there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2017, 04:30   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by janicka View Post
I think you got client crash when you go to area whare FW teleport was, if you just remove object from PK2. I think you must replace it with other object as a tree for example. Also it will be in navmesh so you got stucked like teleport will still be there.
You're right. This structure still in somewhere. So i do the easy way, replace this gate by a Tent. But there is a problem, all the Gate is used same bsr, so all the gate in JA, BJ and Hotan will have same display. Anyway i think i can change smt in DB to resolve stuck problem
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (302.4 KB, 88 views)
Old 05/07/2017, 04:59   #11

Well i've done with it. Thank for all the help guys
@ @ @
Old 05/07/2017, 15:34   #12

You are welcome
Old 05/08/2017, 06:19   #13

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Case solved
Closed Thread