Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BR_110] Navmesh Obj load fail

Discussion on [BR_110] Navmesh Obj load fail within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[BR_110] Navmesh Obj load fail

Hello guys!

So i got a little problem here. I have tried to add the Baghdad map to the Cap 110 BlackRogue files. The server side is done, and no error thrown.

The problem appears to be with the client. The client says "Load Fail(NavMesh Obj)" and shows the path of a data file called "bagh_minga_l_06.cpd".
I've extracted all of the arabia files from the newest isro data, the file is there, but it wont load for some reason.
Old 11/13/2015, 17:42   #2

bump
Old 11/16/2015, 08:19   #3

bump
Old 11/19/2015, 23:02   #4

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GameServer Load fail error
03/10/2015 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello epvp community, i've been working my server for years then i stopped for a period of time, when i tried to create the server again i've been facing a problem with my SR_GameServer.exe. i've been changing my databases , Data folder like 2 times or 3, Here's the error picture http://i.imgur.com/dNVKWyb.png Thanks :D
Quest load fail
09/08/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello epvp , when i run the quests from freebsd , no error . when i start the server and enter game , some quests work , some wont. SYSERR: Sep 8 08:03:42 :: RunState: LUA_ERROR: locale/germany/quest/questlib.lua:1786: attempt to index local `rgb' (a nil value) SYSERR: Sep 8 08:03:42 :: WriteRunningStateToSyserr: LUA_ERROR: quest itemgivelogin.start letter Thats what i am getting , and i tried editing questlib.lua , but they say permission denied ( permission is 777 , and root is...
Navmesh X, Y Collision
08/03/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 21 Replies
Soo lately I've been working on the navmesh files and I used drew's edxNVMViewer for this. But I've got a little stuck right now. For my project I'm using the nvm.h and nvm.cpp to load the navmesh file and I'm saving it in my memory. Everything goes fine and I get the correct Z position from the navmesh but I can't figure out how to get the forbidden area's in the navmesh. Like when a character walks up a mountain it will stop at some points since there is a collision. How am I able to...
[ERROR] File Load Fail - FP
03/26/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
anyone else getting this error? cant even login to their site >:\. it gives me this Your registration cannot be completed. Please submit a Customer Support Ticket regarding this matter, with the error code.