Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP WANTED]

Discussion on [HELP WANTED] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP WANTED]

Hey, i setup the server files on a vps all working 100%

can someone explain me in noob steps how can i make it accesable from others online... i tryied unblocking ports played with IP`s but i cannot acces it.
Old 07/12/2015, 00:02   #2

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,195
allow 15779,15881,15884 ports in your firewall if i'm not wrong
Old 07/12/2015, 02:53   #3

i did allow them (15779,15881,15884) still cannot connect from outisde...I also tried with Hamachi just to see and i cant connect from my computer...
Old 07/12/2015, 05:15   #4

do you have hamachi setup and installed on both your computer and the server ? and the hamachi ip setup as the main ip for the client to connect to ? oh and you need to put your computers hamachi's ip in the privalidged ip section to connect with GM also .
Old 07/12/2015, 15:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnman33 View Post
do you have hamachi setup and installed on both your computer and the server ? and the hamachi ip setup as the main ip for the client to connect to ? oh and you need to put your computers hamachi's ip in the privalidged ip section to connect with GM also .
Yep hamachi installed on both computers and used the hamachi ip on cert ini`s...still cannot connect from my computer

Note: client starting on vps , i just cannot connect from outside
Old 07/12/2015, 15:47   #6

I also have this problem! the server can not open the globalmanager closes and closes quickly Help
Old 07/12/2015, 18:16   #7

Hamachi doesn't require any kind of silkroad ports being forwarded, since it is causing a direct connection between each client, which simulates a crossover connection, approximately.

You have to set up the Hamachi correctly, instead.
Go to your networks by rightclicking the icon below -> Network -> Change adapter settings (upper left corner) -> press your ALT key once -> Advanced -> Advanced Options -> push [Hamachi] to the top -> OK.

Disable IPv6 on both networks (Hamachi and LAN-Connection) by rightclicking -> Properties, just uncheck those -> OK.

Hamachi Network -> Properties -> doubleclick IPv4 -> advanced -> uncheck the Automatic Metric condition, enter following numbers: 1500
And add a gateway: 5.0.0.1 (without a metric!!!)

Restart your PC. Do the same on your pal's PC.

Be sure that you are using YOUR Hamachi IP inside your certification, server configuration and SMC files, if you are the host.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2015, 21:16   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Hamachi doesn't require any kind of silkroad ports being forwarded, since it is causing a direct connection between each client, which simulates a crossover connection, approximately.

You have to set up the Hamachi correctly, instead.
Go to your networks by rightclicking the icon below -> Network -> Change adapter settings (upper left corner) -> press your ALT key once -> Advanced -> Advanced Options -> push [Hamachi] to the top -> OK.

Disable IPv6 on both networks (Hamachi and LAN-Connection) by rightclicking -> Properties, just uncheck those -> OK.

Hamachi Network -> Properties -> doubleclick IPv4 -> advanced -> uncheck the Automatic Metric condition, enter following numbers: 1500
And add a gateway: 5.0.0.1 (without a metric!!!)

Restart your PC. Do the same on your pal's PC.

Be sure that you are using YOUR Hamachi IP inside your certification, server configuration and SMC files, if you are the host.

yah it worked on hamachi now i just have to find out how without hamachi

Tryed using the ip in 1st picture and the second picture still cant connect from outside vps
with srpatcher what ip i have to spoof and what ip i have to put in cert inis config?
Old 07/15/2015, 10:17   #9

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
^Your static IP
Old 07/15/2015, 13:22   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Exo View Post
^Your static IP
i tryied with my static IP but i cannot connect from outside my vps...ports unblocked...
Old 07/17/2015, 01:10   #11

You cannot use a VPN with a local address given by your router-/modem.
IPs like 192.168.X.1, 127.0.0.1, etc are not really working with vSRO (as I can say it from my experience with 188 and 193 files), but does with cSRO-R, somehow.
You have to use at least a DynDNS (like no-ip) redirecting connections directly to your router-/modem, which in this case will leave the connections open (ports) requesting and sending data/permissions to the silkroad modules.

As far as you are NOT hosting the server locally (everyone connected to your Router-/Modem) you won't be able to host the server for someone outta your environment/house/room.

So either use hamachi for a private lounge of players (more likely to control the activity) or get a free dynamicalDNS (if your ISP hardware supports it. Fritz.box 3790 or higher does support it natively).
If you want some help regarding to this issue, hit my up on epvpers via PM or via skype (vegasvolt3ya9a).

Edit, haven't noticed it:
And btw, you are using hamachi as your primary IPv4 connective interface. You won't be able to use your local IP.
So, hit me up on Skype or via PM.