Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I Need free taxi!

Discussion on I Need free taxi! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I Need free taxi!

Please guys, i need free taxi, i am lvl 77 server: Aquarious.
I can join in guild if helps!

Please guys!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
free taxi
05/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Bored to grind yourself ? You need plvl ? Dont want to pay for that ? Ok i have the solution. i have around the 50 gold bots in pluto server. So i can let your char join my bots party so that he will get xp and sp. The items that drops will be mine. So i f you want to get a chance being HL quickly and full farmed, send me following details at my email : server, ID, PASS, character to connect, what profile gap you need (-9 is best for SP).. ( be sure you remove your items and gold from...
Getting a free taxi
05/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
So I have recently noticed many people making taxis by catching bots, and then charging. Well I want to help you all possibly get your own. Basically, there are bots who will accept a Free Item Loot/SHARE EXP party invite!!! They are generally gold farmers... ^_^ So what you want to look for is a bot with a fairly normal name. In my experience bots with obscure names will not accept the invite. Only bots with normal names. A few examples would be these herculese bots @ Karakoram: Daphune...