Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

V-Sro Sp Calculator??

Discussion on V-Sro Sp Calculator?? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
V-Sro Sp Calculator??

so i need something to know how much skill point I need to level 100 rev6 don't work any more because i tried it and on V-Sro needed more skill point than what rev6 gave me

(My Build Full Int spear Fire Cold Heuksal)

Thanks in Advance
Old 01/22/2014, 15:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Depending on the server you play on, some servers have new skills that rev6 doesn't account for, I don't think there are specific SP calculators for those skills though.

So you could try using the rev6 calculator, then adding on a few more SP, just to be on the safe side.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
My TG exp calculator
09/10/2011 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 88 Replies
Easy to use tool for calculating your exp in tg. And it will say when u will gain lvl. if u like it give karma. tyvm. i scan it myself Antivir: Nothing found ArcaVir: Nothing found Avast: Nothing found AVG: Nothing found
Age of Conan Feat Calculator - AoC Feat Calculator
06/13/2010 - General Gaming Releases - 3 Replies
the most accurate Age of Conan Feat Calculator
Co Calculator
10/24/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies
old link didn't work, so i've reposted. Used to be mainly composing but added a few things. Composing - calculate how many plus 1's you need and put in the average cost of a plus 1 on your server to find out how much it will cost you. 2nd tab - Reverse of the above. 3rd tab - Gem Composing. Also tells you whats cheaper, 225 normal gems or 15 refined ones. 4th tab - 2rb quest. Keep track of how far you've gotten on the 2rb quest. 5th tab - Levelling. Real basic, but it will do a db/exp...
hex calculator need help
05/18/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 2 Replies
can anybody post any hex calculator link here? how to use it properly