Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]At D13 item

Discussion on [Request]At D13 item within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]At D13 item

hello ,
i need to add D13 item at new NPC

already made new NPC
but cant add d13 item

can some one help

Closed ... Fixed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Item mall item for 0 silk
12/02/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello , I am trying to make some item mall items to 0 silk but there is a problem when i put the cost to 0 silk the users can not purchase the items. Only cost to 1 or more is working ... Any idea where is the restriction about this ( maybe a stored procedure ? ) Cordialy,
[Request]How to Change Item Colour or selected item when use lootalarm
05/14/2010 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
ex1. item is rare colour i want to change to elite colour. ex2. item is rare but i don't want it then no alarm.
[Request]Getting item info of an item on a position
06/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I can`t figure this out. I`m using CoEmuV2, btw. I thought that it could be done with SQL but... I suck at SQL ^.^. Sooo... could anyone help me out? I`m trying to get the item information (level, +, quality, etc.) on an Equipement position, like 4 (Right Hand).
[Request] item.doc
04/12/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
I know i should start this topic on ragezone forum, but im not registered there. So if anyone here have pyramids repack at his computer, can u upload the item.doc file from config? Please if someone can do me that favor. Ty